How can I differentiate a good forex bonus from a scam?

Talha123

First of all, never go for A BROKER you don’t trust. The most important thing about getting the bonus is to actually benefit from it. There are various ways to take advantage out of your forex bonus. For some traders it could be just an extended leverage, for others it could be some spread compensation and for some it could even be a premier part of their trading strategy. Still, you should stick only to a trusted broker when it comes to bonuses There are many brokers that could offer you 50% or even 100% bonus on your deposit. It is not necessarily bad, but do check if your trust the broker and if it can be consistent with your strategy. To know more click forexbonuslab.com

First thing is to find whether the company is good and then only go for seeking bonuses offer and that is where I will recommend you to go with Nova FX, I have been trading with them for past 2 years and always feel secure which is why I will suggest it to all and once you are comfortable with the broker you could go for offers provided by them like in my case with their 200 USD welcome bonus, it’s perfect amount to start up with.

• 2 weeks later...

It is simply by judging the broker generally, if a broker is good then we will find that in their service since that is what going show us how good or bad the broker is. I am currently trading with FMbinary broker which is completely trustable and is very popular, so that is why it is easy choice for me and they also provide massive bonus up to 100%, so it is perfect for me to work with such a highly reliable company with such bonus.

Yes! we should control our emotion after knowing big bonus from a broker! Because, we have to know first about their regulation status. If it is a regulated broker then definitely we can use this bonus without any hesitation. But, if it is not, then we should avoid it! Because, unless regulation it’s zero. By the way, 100% welcome bonus of TradingBanks helped me a lot in my beginning stage of my live trading career. Because, I got double trading equity for my live trading.

• 3 months later...

I think it is all down to reading policy correctly, as with scam brokers we will rarely find them allowing us to use it and even if they do, it will be through many restrictions while their overall reputation is also something that will clear the picture. I have used many bonuses like that which are useless and never helps. Finally now I have got OctaFX broker where I get 50% bonus on deposit, it is not just show piece, but completely use able and that is what makes it so bright and shinning for me in terms of making life easier. Also, I don’t have to worry about policy, as that never changes from what it is before taking bonus.

• 1 month later...

The bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a regulated trading brokers due to many restrictions. But, in my trading career, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading broker from where I got 50% initial bonus that I am able to use for all time devoid of any restrictions including only one pip lowest trading spread.

• 3 months later...

There is no rocket science required for this; it’s all very much common sense that we need to use to differentiate. An example here is below –

29g1zwl.png

Now, it’s 2 things you will see, first the broker FreshForex, it’s established and in the industry for over a decade now, so that’s for security then just read out conditions, it’s picture perfect for anyone given it’s absolutely use able!