Why you choose your broker

On 20/4/2016 at 11:05 AM, ahmadvipro said:

I choose a broker that I now use that ViproMarket because the broker has a small deposit options for ECN account with a minimum deposit is only $ 25 so I can get low spreads and also a small commission

people have their own preffered brokers, either it is Tickmill, or Vipromarkets,

depend on they need.

but traders must not forgot, to choose broker with strong liquidity. so when you requested a Withdrawal your broker could afford to pay it

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ijak, I believe a good broker is one that fits everyone regardless of their requirement and that’s exactly why I rate OctaFX so highly, they’re easily the best and is rated amongst the finest because of having conditions that’s useful for all technique and traders. They allow us to do whatever we wish from scalping to hedging to news trading or anything else, it’s all possible to do with them and that’s why they’re so highly rated and have won 14 awards so far.

When looking for a broker there are many things have to check. According to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. Now, I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposit with easy withdrawal system without long time process.      

• 4 weeks later...

MXTrade is a good broker that I have chosen in my trading career because of a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposit with certainly. and this ECN trading broker doesn’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.                 

• 2 months later...

There are almost thousands online broker in retail Forex market. And most of them are found to be scam. So, it is very difficult to find a right broker from all. By the way, I am very lucky to found Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.