How broker reaction face volatility CHF

yesterday turmoil huge price to CHF pair. some brokers losses and threatened with bankruptcy. This can give you an idea of resistance brokers against unforeseen events so that traders can use it as a reference for the selection of brokers.

As you may already know, yesterday morning there was a very sudden and massive move in Swiss Franc pairs. CHF pairs have never seen this record-high volatility. Within few moments EURCHF dropped to below 1 from an early morning solid-high above 1.20. Other CHF pairs experienced similar extreme moves seen with EURCHF.

What does it mean for traders?

Of course, it was a golden-opportunity for many traders to earn quite a lot. Clients of many brokers, however, were not able to profit from this move due to requotes and rejects. Many brokers have started to cancel Client profits with reference to various causes and contract conditions. We are very sorry to see that happening!

Why Tickmill Clients remain calm?

Simple! Because as always, we didn’t issue a single re-quote and our Clients can keep their profits in their pockets.

We are proud to report that it is business as usual at Tickmill as client trading and all other processes are going normally.

Tickmill is proud of its strong reputation and integrity. We thank our customers for their continued loyalty and welcome new traders who want to experience outstanding service and execution.

This is Tickmill’s approach to trading and serving our clients! We welcome all new Clients!

nice explanation sir,,

it makes me think that it will make possible of bankrupt broker, ONLY if the trader on proper order position. If they are wrong make order position, the traders that will become looser.

I never trade in NEWs, its really make me afraid. I've do this in marketiva and its going worse. Now, i'm making money in Liteforex,fxpro, Mayzus using scalping EA there. Great place and very very FAIR broker.

That was a new trading experience for me. But, luckily I was in safe zone. Because, I get daily market analysis via Email from ‘ProfiForex’ trading broker. On the other hand, form their economic colander I can know any financial data of market in quick time. Interestingly, I did not see any slippage in this high voltage news from ‘ProfiForex; that really inspire me to trade in this regulated trading broker.