Why lose money when everyone can win says the student

In my second year of college in Texas and even though I'm studying Electronics I have a strong interest in investments and Forex trading. The problem is that I want to take it to a different level know as most of my choices thus far have resulted in a fairly profitable outcome. I started out with about 6k but now Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขm approaching 30 and I'd like to know what my options are. Just for a heads up I traded mostly with ameritrade in the early days and did some fund management with liquiditygiants as well as americatrust so I'm looking for new ideas at a larger scale. any help would be much appreciated and you may pm me instead of posting the information for everyone to see if you like. Thanks all.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Trading in the forex market can be simpler, earlier and profitable for the traders; however, some steps should always be followed to get sure benefits in the forex market with secure trading. After all, every one enters into any kind of investment with expecting a certain sort of returns. The prosperous and risk free trading in the forex market remains the dream of every investor, especially for the forex beginner who is not at all sure of what he or she is performing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is right that everybody can win with forex. But you can loose a lot of money with forex. This means that it is not the luck and your will to win what is deciding if you will earn with forex and how successful you will be with this market. Another important indicators are learn and practical training, good planning, risk management, earning and target setting.

Start investing with your free start capital: www.uia.net.au

Please enter my mobile number: 015203846928

• 4 years later...

No, itรขโ‚ฌโ„ขs not current statistic that maximum Forex traders can earn regular money from this financial market. Actually, only 5% Forex traders can do so and others are struggling to earn regular money from Forex market. To earn consistent money I need to rely on reliable copy trading service of TradingBanks broker. Thus I am using this magical way of money earning.

• 5 months later...

Itรขโ‚ฌโ„ขs very easy to lose money here! Even, more than 90% Forex traders are unable to make consistent money from this financial market! There have lots of reasons, but one of the most important point is, traders want quick profit but there is no short cut way! I practiced my demo for one year before starting my live trading with TradingBanks!

• 2 months later...
On 11/06/2010 at 8:23 PM, joey23 said:

In my second year of college in Texas and even though I'm studying Electronics I have a strong interest in investments and Forex trading. The problem is that I want to take it to a different level know as most of my choices thus far have resulted in a fairly profitable outcome. I started out with about 6k but now Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขm approaching 30 and I'd like to know what my options are. Just for a heads up I traded mostly with ameritrade in the early days and did some fund management with liquiditygiants as well as americatrust so I'm looking for new ideas at a larger scale. any help would be much appreciated and you may pm me instead of posting the information for everyone to see if you like. Thanks all.

You are not doing badly already. With a good broker such as the one am usiing, you will really go places with forex tradng, even when you are doing that alone.

Edited by ForexMartTrader