do you try with Mayzus ?

msmary

i have just try with mayzus. they have some advantage than other broker. i like trade demo contest. i think we can make more money with it. i think we can make money with it. now they have bonus 200% for trader. i think if you like bonus this is a broker for you.

i had trade for 3 months with it..every thing is ok. who do trade with it ?

i was open account fast. their supporter was verify my aacount fast. i like it. i was open account with some broker. they do not verify my account. i quit some broker about it.

one advantage of mayzus i like best they allow EA. i can use EA for my account. it is great

• 2 weeks later...

i try with with broker. i trade in demo contest . i hope i has change with it. we can earn more bonus with demo contest. i get a 100% bonus . but now i want get more with demo contest. it is great. i think this is great program for newbier who ussually lose in first time. they can start without risky.

i try with with broker. i trade in demo contest . i hope i has change with it. we can earn more bonus with demo contest. i get a 100% bonus . but now i want get more with demo contest. it is great. i think this is great program for newbier who ussually lose in first time. they can start without risky.

Participate in demo contest is great and really recommended for all newbies.
I've an information about another contest. DO you hear program "Bring a Friends 2.0" from Liteforex broker??.
Yeah, in Jan 31, 2015. will be raffled for the winner. So hurry up to make investment in your last companies...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i got more profit with bonus in mayzus broker. last week market has nonfarm news. i had chance for big money. because i was get bonus. i was earn more money i get 100% my fund in account. it is great. we need bonus for some chance as that.

Thanks for sharing your experience! I have never heard about mayzus broker. What does 100% bonus mean? Can you withdraw it?

i got more profit with bonus in mayzus broker. last week market has nonfarm news. i had chance for big money. because i was get bonus. i was earn more money i get 100% my fund in account. it is great. we need bonus for some chance as that.

Thanks for sharing your experience! I have never heard about mayzus broker. What does 100% bonus mean? Can you withdraw it?

now it was experied guys. but bonus you can use for trade when you get their condition about bonus. you can withdraw it.

• 1 year later...

No I didn’t try. I find trade-24.com as best reliable broker than other brokers in forex market. They are quite well and up to the market. They providing me maximum pairs of currencies also providing unlimited liquidity of world currencies that you can trade with all popular currency pairs. This broker has the advanced level upgrader robot software. I can assure that this broker is not like others broker. They always keep their promises.