whether our money safe in a broker?

Good broker will use a system of separation of funds between fund companies and fund traders, so that traders will not have trouble when doing WD and Deposits

Do you use a broker to use this system?

my broker told me that a separate fund means your money is held separately from our company's capital. We can not use the funds you except for your trading goals.

• 1 month later...

My money is 100% safe with OctaFX broker, they are license by high authority and also have several awards for their achievements and the most important part is that they are Best Broker of Asia in last 2 years consistently, so we really can feel well with them as there is no risk and not just that but also their customer service is so good then even at a little concern we can contact them and feel relax which is why I trust them so much.

I learned of the incident yesterday, As we may already know, yesterday morning there was a very sudden and massive move in Swiss Franc pairs. CHF pairs have never seen this record-high volatility.Within few moments EURCHF dropped to below 1 from an early morning solid-high above 1.20. Other CHF pairs experienced similar extreme moves seen with EURCHF.

What does it mean for traders?

Of course, it was a golden-opportunity for many traders to earn quite a lot. Clients of many brokers, however, were not able to profit from this move due to requotes and rejects. Many brokers have started to cancel Client profits with reference to various causes and contract conditions. We are very sorry to see that happening!

In my broker, Tickmill. i have a good experience. Because as always, They didn’t issue a single re-quote and they Clients can keep their profits in their pockets. They are proud to report that it is business as usual at Tickmill as client trading and all other processes are going normally.

Of course. For example my broker Hotforex offers segregated accounts to ensure that I enjoy maximum security in trading, even in case of its insolvency. It is also important that segregated accounts are administered by another reputable company - Ninety Fast which also does their best to maintain highest level of services.

It is idly true that success is not only depending on accurate trading skill but also rested on a helpful trading platform. Actually, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge it is not possible to meet success if one does not have a reliable support of a platform. Most of the new traders are fallen a great victim due to choosing a scam broker. As a result they become lose hugely. So trading platform can play a vital role in Forex.

Thanks dear for your nice post. I have seen many times that most of the new Forex trader trade in a scam broker due to lacking of experience in regulated trading platform. As a result they become loser for investing. Actually I am very blessed to select ‘ProfiForex ‘where I get proper secure in my investment. Therefore, this platform has automated withdraw system so I can withdraw my money without facing any kinds of restrictions. Moreover my trading life is much secured.

money safety is always an issue, a small research would help, check account segregation, and banks tied up with the broker, sk support for details, but what ever happenes there will be always risk in everything. thats unavoidable, i trade with hotforex with segregated account with barcley UK and so far its been really good and spot on.

• 1 month later...
If a client losses his money due to scam because of wrong broker than I don’t think he should blame the broker but only himself. It makes no sense to invest money in a company that we know very little about. I only invest in a trusted broker Nova FX, it is a regulated and worldwide recognized company that has some of the best offers for investments which includes the fantastic 111% bonus on deposit so not only it’s trusted but highly rewarding for investments.

money safety is always an issue, a small research would help, check account segregation, and banks tied up with the broker, sk support for details, but what ever happenes there will be always risk in everything. thats unavoidable, i trade with hotforex with segregated account with barcley UK and so far its been really good and spot on.

Yes, I like which broker really put the client funds in third-party bank managing account.

No doubt about this, only regulated trading broker is the safe place for investing our trading capital. Therefore, I invest my capital in TradingBanks trading broker. Because, this regulated trading broker provides mobile trading facility even tab trading environment without any additional cost. As a result, my trading life is much flexible. So, I want to advise all new Forex trader, never invest your money in a non regulated broker.

Money is only safe when the company has proper paper work so that transfer confident in us to invest or put our hard earned money with them. One must not trust a broker straight away especially if it’s a new company and only after testing it for extended period then go for investments but then too in control way.

I use only OctaFX broker and with them there is absolutely no concern for me and all my money is completely safe because they are regulated and also has superb segregated account feature that I can use to feel much more secure and even their reputation is great so everything they have tell us how great they are and we can trust blind folded.

I have invested with Topoption broker and with their service has really satisfied me so all my investment is completely safe. Although that way my investment is safe with broker but from my own ability it might not be so much safe but thanks to Options Bee, it has really become completely safe since I am using their education section where from background story to how things work everything is given in complete detail so that really help me get the desire results.

• 5 months later...

The best way to judge whether our money is safe with any broker or not is by checking their history, it should be clean and another big thing is that they should be regulated too, so that’s why only way we will find success. I am currently working with Nova FX broker, it’s an regulated company with been regulated while their reputation is perfect, so that’s why I completely trust them and the best part is that they are regulated as well.

Yes, I feel completely safe and secure with my money with my broker FMbinary.com, it’s a top class company with having full security, so that’s why I feel so comfortable with them. They also have ideal conditions for trading with having giant payout up to 85% for both short and long term option and that really allows me to work smoothly which is why I love to deal with them and it always bring consistent profits at my step without much trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I don’t have any nervousness because of my big investment. For the reason that, I have invested after confirming the broker regulation. As I believe, regulated trading broker is always safe heaven. Besides, I also considered the helpful facilities of TradingBanks. Because, I seem to get better result in live trading definitely, traders need enough space I mean helpful trading facilities. Like, I get here free mobile trading facility and automatic transaction service as well. So, I get my money instantly when just I want. But, which traders use market maker broker they are in still danger.

• 3 months later...

I have invested my own money in one of the most reliable trading broker that stand by transparency. So, I am not be anxious about my capital security as I see MTI Markets trading broker handle my capital security very sincerely. On the other hand, here I get 24 hours customer service. So, any type of trading error is solvable for me instantly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don’t think it is easy for anyone to feel secure especially when they are starting up with any broker since daily we hear so much about brokers not paying or people getting scammed, so with such talks, it is obvious that we should be very careful. I am in safe zone with OctaFX broker, it is a world class company and got all the benefits apart from security. We can always make deposit or withdrawal with them instantly without paying any commission and what’s more is that they also got segregated account feature, it makes trading so much easy to do and allows us to be comfortable and when you are comfortable, it is no rocket science to know that the performance comes out better and improved.

when choosing a broker we should be able to know what are the advantages provided by the broker. I now choose a broker that provides benefits to the trader by providing favorable conditions for trade with scalping. I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second