Had limited experience doing scalping?

Average scalper or IB want that scalping is not limited by the system that causes a loss, if we see there are certain rules that it could reduce revenues IB or trader with trading time and number of pips

Have you ever experienced that?

I have never experienced this during the trading in Armada Markets, they allow any trading strategy. You can scalp, using the use Expert Advisors (EA), hedge your position or trading during news releases without any restrictions

Scalping???

If you want to trade using scalping strategy, you must choose the broker that serve Direct Trade to Interbank.

Only on MAYZUS that give the chance to trade directly to interbank. You must open STP account there.

All execution really FASTER, DIRECT EXECUTION, NO DELAY, NO REQUOTE, SMALL INITIAL DEPOSIT, LOW SPREAD.

Let's OPEN HERE...!!!

Speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping

I am now more prefer to use ECN brokers, ECN broker provides you direct access to the market. The broker earns only from commissions paid by the customer. Armada Markets is one of ECN broker, the broker has a speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to Achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, Armada Markets gives traders especially for scalpers with very good platforms.

• 1 year later...

Hello buddy! Scalping is my most favorite trading style! Because, it brings quick profit for me. This is way, I mostly use scalping trading style in my trading. In addition, I do my scalping trading spontaneously since I get most appropriate scalping trading environment from TradingBanks broker! That’s it! But sometimes, I also use others trading style like swing, positional and day trading.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am using Trade12 broker because of lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips.  

Before choosing a broker we the traders have to check the broker support scalping or not. Then we have to decide the broker for trading. In Fx trading from all trading strategies scalping is most demanding. But many regulated trading broker don’t allows this trading approach.