micro account is back

Have you ever used a micro account in FBS? This account was previously removed. however By your multiple requests, FBS returns back “Micro” accounts! Now you can trade on your favourite conditions again!

But now our account is even better and more beneficial – we have introduced an Self Rebate unique service for the clients who do not have a partner yet. That is what you have been dreaming of for so long! You can receive Rebate payments from 0.5 (EUR/USD) to 1.5 pip (Silver) per traded lot depending on the currency pair.

Funds are automatically transferred to your account on daily basis.

This option is available not only to 'Micro' accounts but also to other types of accounts of FBS company.

This is a wonderful opportunity to get an alternative financial source!

Your advantages:

- Rebate from 0.5 to 1.5 per traded lot
- Daily automatic payments to your account
- Rebate is paid regardless of your trading results

It is a great news maybe but I do not trade with FBS and trade with Hotforex, they offer similar account type but with better trading conditions, for example lower spreads, compared to FBS spread table, take a look and make sure you know about its widening during news so be careful if you are news trader, test broker before start real trading with them

• 2 weeks later...

why would anyone remove the micro account option, it doesnt make sense at all. of course to have a micro account option is to let smaller traders experience the live market at their own pace which is good for future success of any thriving trader to succeed today. all brokers if not most of them do have a micro account and dont suddenly change it to something else, but still its good as long as its back there, but i do not use a micro account anymore since my account grew with hotforex

It is a great news maybe but I do not trade with FBS and trade with Hotforex, they offer similar account type but with better trading conditions, for example lower spreads, compared to FBS spread table, take a look and make sure you know about its widening during news so be careful if you are news trader, test broker before start real trading with them

as long as I trade in FBS, I have not experienced what you mentioned. I have been trading in the FBS for 3 years. if there is a big news will certainly affect the price movement and this also certainly occur in all brokers including HotForex

I think for a newbie it is really important to start his Forex journey on micro account. I have been trading with OctaFX and they are the best when it comes to Micro accounts as they even have won the best award for Fastest Growing Micro Forex Broker which shows how great their service is when it comes to Micro accounts and not just that they have plenty of other great service as well.

Because of micro account, foreign exchange market become more popular and used by all people as their main and part time job on their home.

Its great. There are many kinds of micro account with its own characteristic. In liteforex, there are lite account, NDD account, SGD account, PAMM account, and many others.

I like NDD, its best for scalper.

Hi all,

FBS are excited to inform you that the maximum available leverage on Forex - 1: 2000 - has been introduced at FBS from now on.

FBS are pleased to offer FBS customers all the best. With this unique leverage you will be able to earn maximum and make all your dreams come true

Your success on Forex is no longer dependent on your initial investments.

This opportunity is offered to each trader on "Micro", "Standard" and Zero Spread accounts. You can set or change leverage on your account manually in your Personal Area.

Micro accounts are very piopuler but I prefer to trade with cent account because it is still a beginner so I prefer to trade with cent account. so I could train with trading psychology. trading with capital cent account only takes $ 1

Yes, micro account is popular now because a trader can using a low investment to make a trade. in FBS we can using 1$ minimum deposit to open cent account and 5$ to opem micro account with leverage 1:2000

• 3 weeks later...

Registration in “FBS Pro” contest has started!

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro”contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.

You can register in the contest here.

Participate, sharpen your trading skills and get money prizes!

The contest period is: 12.11.2014 (12:00:00 GMT+02) - 12.12.2014 (16:00:00 GMT+02)

Edited by kaito kid

• 1 year later...

To be honest, I am not appropriate for standard trading account because my trading capital is very low. So, naturally I need to work with only regular type trading account. By the way, I am really thankful to TradingBanksb broker since they are providing true ECN trading environment in my REGULAR type trading account. Even, I get this ECN facility in my mobile phone.