What are the positive sides of Forex trading?

Forex is like an international business and we should always treat it like a business. There are many positive sides on Forex trading. The most important positive side that attracts me the most is it can be done through computer at home. So it saves time and also easy to work in home environment. And the other most important side is its liquidity. The liquidity of the market makes it more challenging and fun.

Foreign exchange market is one of the most lucrative markets, with high returns on investment. But this requires knowledge, patience and organization. Once you acquire and incorporate all these in your investment behaviour, success will be knocking at your door. Compared with other markets, Forex market has huge advantages in comparison with other type of investment, especially for a beginner or a person with not so much capital. I tried to open a trading account in FBS with a 1$ minimum deposit. I think the minimum deposit is not very burdensome, especially for novice traders who are still learning the trading

• 1 month later...

Huge, The main advantage is, there have no limitation for money earning. Therefore a good skilled Forex trader is unable earn huge money around the month. I like the Forex business very much, because there do not have any physical hard work. On the other hand, it is the most easy to lose trading capital. By the way, every successful Forex traders are well knowledgeable Forex trader. they can predict the market trend by their high quality trading skilled. However, I am enjoying extra facilities by my trading broker ‘GCI’, this broker provides me 4% interest on my trading capital, no requotes and only one pip trading spreads. Even ‘GCI’ provides me Zero slippage guarantees, therefore I am getting more facilities than other traders.

To be honest as a simple business Forex is not anything extra ordinary but when we add these brokerage companies it has become fabulous and due to the features like having leverage, bonus, low spread (commission) and swap free accounts it has become one of the most liked businesses.

I would give credit to great brokers like OctaFX who has brought these various facilities to Forex. So now even an ordinary person like me who have not much investment to make here can still get a healthy capital to trade/work with due to their fantastic 50% bonus on each deposit we make and even if we don’t invest a penny yet there is their 8 USD no deposit bonus where we can easily make good profits.

• 1 month later...

There are so many positive sides of Forex trading. It is one of the finest business in the world and the best on line one. It is a 24/5 business and we are able to do it anytime, anywhere while also having a stable broker makes it even more interesting. I trade with OctaFX which is one of the most reliable and reputed broker in the world. They also have great swap free account which can be used even for trading technique as they allow everyone to take benefit from it.

• 5 weeks later...

I find it really exciting because of high ratio of returns compare to the original investment and no one likes to invest higher compare due to security risk and also personal financial issues, hence Forex trading is the safest bet to go with. I started only with 5 USD amount because it was my first attempt and I was as successful because of OctaFX as they had low spread of just 0.2 pips which made scalping so much easier for me and I made almost 400-500% return from it so thats really positive for me.

• 3 months later...

I find it really exciting because of high ratio of returns compare to the original investment and no one likes to invest higher compare due to security risk and also personal financial issues, hence Forex trading is the safest bet to go with. I started only with 5 USD amount because it was my first attempt and I was as successful because of OctaFX as they had low spread of just 0.2 pips which made scalping so much easier for me and I made almost 400-500% return from it so thats really positive for me.

Yes, that is true Forex has high ROI but that is dependent on the hard work we do so if we believe that profits are going to come just like that then better correct yourself. I do agree that OctaFX provides the kind of opportunity that no other company can and for this purpose I love to work with them. I am not required to have any investment from their side because I am good enough but I love having their bonus of 50% over my investment.

positive side of forex trading it very much, we can earn money from forex trading, with the money that we can do anything. for that, we need to learn and practice trading so well that we will be able to succeed in this business

Good sharing, based on my opinion the positive sides trade forex is minimize our wasting time that always done by most of us in ordinary life.

The list is much longer. Because, I believe we traders get most exclusive facilities from Forex as well as our trading broker. Actually, after trading with TradingBanks I am enjoying my trading professing very much for their unique trading facilities. As like, their mobile trading facility helps me very much to earn consistent money though, I am a part time trader. Because, not only get mobile trading facility but also I get proper trading environment in my mobile phone. Even, this ECN trading broker also provides tab trading facility. This is why; I can use my trading at anywhere.

positive side is a signal. when we has good singal. it is positive side. i think we can get it. and we need set high TP,SL it will get more advatage with our position. i see when i set high SL about 100 pip . we will trade with higher analysis. we have more time and get better signal

• 10 months later...

The biggest positive in Forex is that there is no limit on the earning potential, so in a way we can be earning unlimited amount, it is the reason why I prefer to work here, but of course we are required to make investment, as it is not possible to work in this business without making investments, so that is why we must make sure that if we are investing then we should be doing it with the right broker and that company is OctaFX, it is truly awesome with been regulated while they are also true ECN broker, so that makes it even more pleasing to work with them, as it always lead to high level of profits for me.

positive side is a signal. when we has good singal. it is positive side. i think we can get it. and we need set high TP,SL it will get more advatage with our position. i see when i set high SL about 100 pip . we will trade with higher analysis. we have more time and get better signal

Yeah using stoploss is one the most important tools for new traders as there are sudden market movements that we cannot predict and in such situation stoploss is one of the best tools to use.

We the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, if we can earn money positively from this market place. So, in my trading career, I have chosen Trade12 trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing Trade12Education website. So, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.

The biggest positive in Forex is that we don’t need to deal with one person; it is a business so that means cheating is very less, but of course there are some brokers who cheat, therefore it is vital to avoid them and focus on finding the right broker to work with. I am trading with one of the best in this industry which is OctaFX broker, as they are regulated plus 14 times award winning broker in just 4 years and just recently they won the award for Best International Broker, it is unbelievable achievement and makes me proud that I selected such a great broker, it always makes trading easy for me and helps me to succeed easily.

There are many positive sides of trading, but the brightest point is, no restrictions as when we trade and with how much amount, I can start off with as low as 5 dollars and still be able to make solid profits without any major difficulty, but of course we need education and experience, if we have that then we can really work things out smoothly. I have gained a lot of education plus experience; this is all to do with OctaFX broker since they have excellent guide plus great demo contest like cTrader, it is really cool to work there with excellent prize money which is up to 400 USD plus been weekly based is perhaps the biggest strength of this.

• 1 year later...

There are numerous positive sides of trading forex. Forex markets has stacks of extra things to offer and trading it will exhibit to you a radical new universe of trading – a world where advancement has no confinements, conditions are flawless and sky is beyond what many would consider possible. You can start trading Forex with a for the most part little measure of capital and this is truly one of the guideline points of interest of Forex. I do binary options at lxmarkets as it is a main trustworthy broker.

• 1 month later...

Forex is the best platform of getting and extraordinary wellspring of the wage and one of the greatest online business wherever all through the world and this is amazingly important and productive business and it will gives us data and experience and we can obtain bundle of money through awesome trading learning and systems in the mind subsequently we will get advantage. I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets broker. The broker has offered numerous options variations.

Being a trader of Forex I can feel that Forex is the best job to all traders who having much knowledge regarding Forex. Not much time is needed to trade with Forex market. No education background  is not needed to trade Forex. Anyone can involve with the market and can be able to develop their condition. One can start trading with short investment and can get the biggest amount which can be higher than job. I have the lowest transaction cost from Trade12 and it is the best trading broker for part time trader.

Edited by Mehraj Hossain