Importance of learning in this business.

On 12/19/2016 at 10:06 AM, resmana said:

the risk of the main things that must be controlled properly, without a risk control will not be able to survive in running forex trading business, and I also tried before plunging into a real account perform learning by maximizing the skills and trading skills to profit it can achieved

The main risk in forex trading business should be better controlled, and when to make trades in the account realnya better do pemblajaran and training to maximize skills and also the ability to get up to in order to have the advantage that we can get a consistent basis

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/23/2016 at 5:59 PM, Gaban said:

The main risk in forex trading business should be better controlled, and when to make trades in the account realnya better do pemblajaran and training to maximize skills and also the ability to get up to in order to have the advantage that we can get a consistent basis

wish all traders wanted to profit as surely as he achieved, but there are still many traders who have failed, may not be up to his knowledge they have. and you are right before running a forex business to be done in the way of learning, and also how to control it well

On 9/1/2017 at 5:12 PM, resmana said:

wish all traders wanted to profit as surely as he achieved, but there are still many traders who have failed, may not be up to his knowledge they have. and you are right before running a forex business to be done in the way of learning, and also how to control it well

Forex trading that we do can not be done in an instant because a lot of things to be done by traders to predict this trading well, and it also gives us the opportunity to earnestly tries to improve the ability of trading

On 6/28/2016 at 5:17 PM, dashingboy said:

Learning is important in any business, you need to learn always first then and then only you could earn properly.

You are absolutely right, knowledge is essential element in every business! But here, knowledge is key point! Like, a retail trader can make huge money here since there is no restriction or binding if he or she has enough trading knowledge! Personally, I know many traders who started their very normally but now they are successful personality in Forex business!

15 hours ago, Tanzil Al Banna said:

You are absolutely right, knowledge is essential element in every business! But here, knowledge is key point! Like, a retail trader can make huge money here since there is no restriction or binding if he or she has enough trading knowledge! Personally, I know many traders who started their very normally but now they are successful personality in Forex business!

key in achieving a success in forex is by continuing to learn to maximize the capability and experience, with the knowledge that the maximum has the key to success in making money in forex

On 1/12/2017 at 10:34 AM, Gaban said:

key in achieving a success in forex is by continuing to learn to maximize the capability and experience, with the knowledge that the maximum has the key to success in making money in forex

clear that forex trading is not going with the instant we did, the need for struggle and learning to do. And I was also in centroFX utilize MT5 platform to be learned in order to improve profits can be obtained

On 13/1/2017 at 8:13 PM, resmana said:

clear that forex trading is not going with the instant we did, the need for struggle and learning to do. And I was also utilize MT5 platform to be learned in order to improve profits can be obtained

there is no way to be successful in forex trading business in addition to learning, with it to continue working to like where how to do trading well and should be Able to know how where the way the risk is for us to manage, the main cause of Reviews These risks that would hinder the success in forex business

Forex is becoming more and more popular day by day around the world.  Though it is an important business it has an importance. We can trade here in Forex both as a professional trader and also we can trade here as a part time trader. We can get a good feedback from other sector by trading with Forex market. It is also important for students as well as job holders because they can trade here in Forex market for their extra income.

On 1/23/2017 at 6:20 PM, L Moore said:

Forex is becoming more and more popular day by day around the world.  Though it is an important business it has an importance. We can trade here in Forex both as a professional trader and also we can trade here as a part time trader. We can get a good feedback from other sector by trading with Forex market. It is also important for students as well as job holders because they can trade here in Forex market for their extra income.

forex with a big advantage, so we should be able to be made in the main job forex trading business, and do not forget to always keep trying to struggle with learning, because his profit is very difficult to obtain, it is necessary to have good analytical skills

On 25/1/2017 at 10:11 AM, resmana said:

forex with a big advantage, so we should be able to be made in the main job forex trading business, and do not forget to always keep trying to struggle with learning, because his profit is very difficult to obtain, it is necessary to have good analytical skills

struggling and trying it must be done, and we do not give up, big businesses have the advantage to be able to get, we always strive to maximize the ability to trade using trading demo in preparation tool in achieving a run to maximize the forex trading

On 1/26/2017 at 11:07 AM, Gaban said:

struggling and trying it must be done, and we do not give up, big businesses have the advantage to be able to get, we always strive to maximize the ability to trade using trading demo in preparation tool in achieving a run to maximize the forex trading

with a facility provided by the broker would be more spirit again on his trader in running trading, especially in the demo account it is important to be learned for preparation before plunging in trading accounts with hope in success

Firstly, I can say that forex has a high risk. So, for this business we must have to learn lot and practice about trading. Without learning we can’t make success in this business. I am working with trade24 broker and with their brilliant educational setup I get a good opportunity to learn. And that is logical to learn and know about trading. Then we can get our regular profits without any risk.

learn one of the keys of a success in the forex business, because with it we can do to be able to learn as in a demo account to hone skills the ability of trading, forex is a business that the existence of a very high risk, should be as good as possible to do in managing risk so as to survive in the run and can be obtained with good gains

Forex is tough business to learn but if one can achieve this business one’s he can feel the facilities of Forex. One can trade with Forex as a part time job and also as a professional business. Ok guys you know you never continue any business with short capital but Forex is such a business where you can make a huge capital from a short capital. My broker Trade12 gave me this facility to trade with only 250 dollar. From that short one I have now more than 2500 ollar within 2 years.  I found the real interest of trading just for my broker because they have low spread as well as high leverage facility. I learned about Forex full through their e book which is excellent.

Forex trading becomes more and more popular worldwide now a day. Various kind of people feeling interested to do this business even stock exchange people also. Whether you want to do this business directly or indirectly you have to involve with a best broker to do such activities. You can get informed by anyone around you or an internet. You can start your forex business without knowing nothing and you can earn money for some period of time.

After that you feel the need of strong knowledge and skills, because you at that time you are losing your all money for various reason. The things that only can survive you from this situation is knowledge of forex. To learn about forex trading you should join ECNCAPITAL.COM.

learn the key in the success in the forex trading business, with that we have to always keep trying to learn as in utilizing the facilities provided by the broker to be learned and understood like a demo account. The demo account will affect the ability to increase skills and experience will further so that the profits can be easily obtained

21 hours ago, Gaban said:

learn the key in the success in the forex trading business, with that we have to always keep trying to learn as in utilizing the facilities provided by the broker to be learned and understood like a demo account. The demo account will affect the ability to increase skills and experience will further so that the profits can be easily obtained

in forex trading business is not an easy business to run, forex business has a high level of risk, so it should be by being able to learn by improving trading skills to be better again so that we can control the risk better

23 hours ago, resmana said:

in forex trading business is not an easy business to run, forex business has a high level of risk, so it should be by being able to learn by improving trading skills to be better again so that we can control the risk better

High risk was reminded that every trader should do in the learning process as possible, and necessary patience and the discipline that should be implemented, and keep the greed and emotional factors also to be able to survive when trading on the run

On 2/16/2017 at 9:40 AM, Gaban said:

High risk was reminded that every trader should do in the learning process as possible, and necessary patience and the discipline that should be implemented, and keep the greed and emotional factors also to be able to survive when trading on the run

indeed risks in forex is high, it's required in every trader must always be to strive in learning to do, with every study done no results will also we can feel, in trade.berry also be learning in the demo account in improving capabilities trading to get better and add to the experience

• 4 weeks later...

learning is very important, because by applying the workings of the trader in the trading system will adjust to Tading used, in order to be able to walk with a fine and regular. And in the learning phase nicest we can use the facilities of a broker as in a demo account or demo contest of broker instaforex to improve and hone the science of analysis to be better

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2017 at 3:43 PM, Gaban said:

learning is very important, because by applying the workings of the trader in the trading system will adjust to Tading used, in order to be able to walk with a fine and regular. And in the learning phase nicest we can use the facilities of a broker as in a demo account or demo contest of broker to improve and hone the science of analysis to be better

It is difficult to be in the business we manage the risks, should be able to have the knowledge and ability to the maximum. And learning as in the demo account in Trade.berry it is important in testing skills and capabilities also enhance the ability of trading

Learning is the most key thing to do in this business. If you cannot understand or learn about the market you cannot be successful in this market. Learning is always the key but with less learning you can earn money and that in option trading. I like to trade options and the trading style does really suits me well. I trade with lxmarkets.com and I must say they have the best class services in the industry. I have traded with a lot of options broker but did not find any broker who provides so many learning materials for the traders to succeed. They are very selfless broker who always tries to get the best for the client. I suggest every options trader to atleast try this broker for once. You will not be disappointed.

Forex is fulfill with advantages. We can trade here as we want. Like I am trading here like a part time job. It’s is the best alternative than any kinds of part time job. Here brokers also provide vast facilities to the traders. If you have knowledge it is possible to earn as much as money that is our beyond imagination. Trade12 is such a broker made my trading easy with facilities. For this reasons we should learn Fx market.