How to choose a good forex Broker?

shere0901

I always look at the reputation of a broker before I decided to invest. I can get information about the reputation of emergency a forex broker from the existing forum. as indeed in many forum members who share their experience when trading in a brokerage, from there I can get a picture of how the reputation of a broker, if there was never a problem, I would choose the broker. In the first step, you will go through some of the main questions you need ask yourself when reviewing different brokers. Then you will take a look at different brokers and their available features. We have put together a comparison guide by taking some of the most frequently asked questions across the internet, and surveyed some of the most frequently asked about brokers out there, so that you don't have to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

In the world of over thousands brokerage companies it is not easy to select one good broker. There are many things one has to look before he settle down with just one broker and that is exactly what i have done as i have tried above 10 brokerage companies before choosing the best broker OctaFX.

They are arguably the best broker at present as they are a worldwide recognized forex broker which provides their services to its clients in over 100 countries of the world. They have the latest technology and also the best trading platform cTrader which makes our trading experience outstandingly convenient. They have only one goal which is to make every newbie a winner and make them satisfied with their work.

Be a successful trader is not easy, all it took hard work and discipline. Now I am trying to maximize my trading done in the Armada Markets with trying to trade with discipline. I use scalping method, this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker perovide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot; minimum deposit 50 EUR/USD/GBP/PLN provide me the comfort to trade with my style without worried

Choosing a Right broker is the most difficult task for a new trader while joining in Forex. Of course ECN brokers are reliable. But what if a broker is both ECN and fully Regulated?

Yes, CommexFX is a fully regulated award-winning STP/ECN Forex Broker and this is why traders consider this broker as the 'Best Forex Broker' Ever.

Therefore, as an ECN broker, CommexFX guarantees offset of our trading positions. They never make any trade against our trading positions, because they are not a market maker.

• 2 weeks later...

What I look in a forex broker is the spread, the platform, bonus if any (always welcome) and speedy attendance to queries and effective solutions to problems faced by us. They should also facilitate easy transfer of funds and at the earliest. Platform does not required to be great, but needs to be simple and easy to operate and good demo account with high speed server, as brokers have it on low servers where we regularly face connection issues.

I see only OctaFX broker which have all these offers available. They have the lowest spread of just 0.2 pips, latest cTrader platform, up to 50% bonus on each deposit we make plus there is no charges for deposit or withdrawals and also have great award winning customer service available to solve any problem 24/5.

• 2 months later...

What I look in a forex broker is the spread, the platform, bonus if any (always welcome) and speedy attendance to queries and effective solutions to problems faced by us. They should also facilitate easy transfer of funds and at the earliest. Platform does not required to be great, but needs to be simple and easy to operate and good demo account with high speed server, as brokers have it on low servers where we regularly face connection issues.

I see only OctaFX broker which have all these offers available. They have the lowest spread of just 0.2 pips, latest cTrader platform, up to 50% bonus on each deposit we make plus there is no charges for deposit or withdrawals and also have great award winning customer service available to solve any problem 24/5.

I agree with Gunner OctaFx is a unique broker that covers all departments plus what you forget to mention is their great rebate service, it allow us to earn 15 USD per lot size trading while we can also get as many clients as we like so we could earn from and there is no losing part in this, so it is just complete profits for us and I can even withdraw my profits instantly thanks to their wonderful system.

Keep in mind that finding the best forex demo account for your purposes may require opening more than one demo account to test the most promising forex broker prospects. You can identify forex brokers you might want to test out with a demo account by doing some preliminary research online, i start my search with spread comparison at myfxbook, it took short time for me to decide open an account with Tickmill ECN service, scalp on major with 0.8 pips transaction cost, reliable execution, and my stop loss never slipped again.a friendly trading environment for any trading strategies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

A good broker willn ever offer 'unbelieveable things' in the market. A good broker will never obviously have strong regulation. A good broker will never be like InstaForex :) that's the reply of your question

I recently started trading with CMTrading, because I found them very responsible and professional with all the issue and services like lowest spread, smart leverage, advanced trading platform,and a fastest withdrawal... it's my personal openion

Edited by tamzid92

• 1 month later...

Actually, without a reliable support from a trading broker, it is not possible to make profit constancy at all in spite of proper trading skill. That’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker which is very much dedicated to their clines by providing exclusive trading facilities. From here, I have opened my swap free account without any restrictions.

• 2 weeks later...

I have chosen Trade12 trading broker because of having exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to keep survive in this volatile trading place for a long time. From this ECN trading platform, I have acquired all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions by Trade12education website. So, my trading life is very much comfort and knowledgeable.

Each broker certainly offers various facilities with various promotions in every campaign so that you are interested in trading with them. but for me, bonus or other promotion not being primary. I was more focused on low spreads and execution speed and also the smooth withdrawal. Now I get it in TICKMILL. Best broker i thing that a broker who serve a trader with best qualities on the whole services

• 2 weeks later...

Finding the best forex broker that has a fast execution capability, a reliable trading platform and which can be trusted with your account deposit might be the first things you will want to assure yourself of. Other sweeteners can include account opening bonuses and other features like mobile trading and web platform trading. I think TICKMILL provide an excellent facility for traders and Partner

• 2 months later...

I’m newbie in trading and spent a lot of time to find good to my mind broker. So I have chosen BForex and did not regret about this. Really professional support answered a lot of my questions. Thanks their help and this broker I preserved and increased my money. Withdrawal of my profit was quick and correct – within an hour after request. Besides that I think this broker is the sample of perfect and honest work.

I chose TICKMILL because I had a comfortable trade on this broker. all my transactions smoothly without any obstacles. as a trader we must take advantage of good trading conditions provided by broker. Not every broker is accommodative to scalping. Sometimes this is the stated policy of the firm, at other times the broker creates the conditions which make successful scalping impossible. It is important that the novice scalper know what to look for in the broker before opening his account. I recommend Tickmill. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others).

Choosing is good and reliable broker is very difficult task of Forex trading.To find a good and reliable broker you need lot research . I find my broker TRADESTO after lot reaserch. I can fully trust my broker. so i am satisfied with my performance with this broker. Tradesto is built on the world’s leading platform for margin-based trading.Also available in over 30 languages with base currency support for USD and SGD, the MT4 platform works well for traders of any experience level or nationality.

Edited by ali200

Everyone has their own choice. trader should choose the right broker. to obtain the best results traders should take advantage of trading conditions in the broker that provides comfort as well as the rules are easy to understand. I was fortunate to pick TICKMILL, These brokers let me do any trading technique without resistance