what is advantage of forex?

shere0901

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many advantages in forex trading. Firstly there are a lot of opportunity to make money. Secondly you can achieve more knowledge in forex. Finally it can be change your life. For a bright future you must join forex.

There are many advantages of Forex market. These are given below.

• 24 hours support
  • Home based job.
  • Easy money transferring process
  • No communication cost.
  • Any time do this job.

Details

• 1 month later...

forex is high risk high reward business. so it is not an easy as we think. however its have advantageous compare to the others business. for example forex is 24 hours business which trader do not need to wake up in the early morning and can trade whenever the trader want to, forex also did not need the trader to find customer or to sell goods.

please vote FBS in IAFT awards : link vote

There are many advantages in forex trading. Firstly there are a lot of opportunity to make money. Secondly you can achieve more knowledge in forex. Finally it can be change your life. For a bright future you must join forex.

Let's Try MYfxbook AutoTrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

forex profit very much. You can start trading with as little capital in the real trade to $ 20. So for those who have limited money but want to make an investment could be an alternative. if we have a good trading skills so we can earn money from this business

please vote FBS in IAFT awards : link vote

yes, I agree with you, the forex we can get a lot of money and the forex then we will become a better person. For that I like forex trading. to be successful in forex we need the skills and knowledge of good trading.

of course, forex is a great business. for that, we must have the skills and knowledge to be successful in this business. because of the risk of forex business is also very great in proportion to the benefits. one way to cope with the insurance risk is trading. In RealTrade we can get trade insurance

There are many advantages in forex trading forex is high profitable business in the world it is a greet opportunity for me and more advantage for forex traders and i can achieve more knowledge in forex.

Let's Try MYfxbook AutoTrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

Edited by uncle gober

• 2 weeks later...

If i have to say the advantages of forex i will say that there are many advantages.It make you perfect in trading, it is improving your knowledge, your patience, it makes you a hard worker and reliable person.Last but not the lease it gives you the opportunity to earn money. use the opportunity to get insurance in forex with FBS Deposit Insurance

• 3 months later...

One of the advantage of Forex is that it has reached out to all the people world wide, this is an international trade that has given opportunity to everyone who has the interest of trading with almost no requirements because all you need is to be educated and you do not have to havemuch capital to start trading ( in FBS we can using 1$ to open account ) this is the biggest advantage of the Forex trading.

forex is high risk high reward business. so it is not an easy as we think. however its have advantageous compare to the others business. for example forex is 24 hours business which trader do not need to wake up in the early morning and can trade whenever the trader want to, forex also did not need the trader to find customer or to sell goods. the other we can trade with the small money like minimum deposit 1$ from FBS