Forex copy is risky or not?

ali200

According to me, Copy paste is not good trading system and by this this is not possible to express your talent and knowledge. But if you want to follow someone signal then fast make sure that that trader are successful trader. Never follow anyone signal that never Bering your success.
On the other hand, if you want to be successful trader. I suggest you not to follow anyone signal, practice more and more then you will be smart trader. Hope you understand. Are you agree with me?Thanks

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Forex copy reduces the risk of loss and increases the chance of profit, because they are professionals who operate and run before ódenes perform their studies and analyzes. Armada Markets is pleased to introduce our new platform – Autotrade. Autotrade is owned and operated by Myfxbook. It allows you to copy trades of any system you select into your Armada Markets MetaTrader 4 account. It´s very easy to use because you don´t have to install any software.

What makes Myfxbook Auto Trade better than other copy trade systems?

• Only winning systems are showed what are hand picked from real accounts.
  • You can add or remove system anytime
  • You will get accurate statistics what helps you to make better decisions.

Myfxbook Autotrade

• 1 month later...

There is nothing wrong with copying experience traders but you have to be sure of the track record of the trader you are copying but for me i never copy anybody because i believe in improving my skill and ability in forex. One problem with copying others is that it make you lazy to learn and work hard to improve yourself.

Let's Try : Myfxbook Autotrade - Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

There is nothing wrong with copying experience traders but you have to be sure of the track record of the trader you are copying but for me i never copy anybody because i believe in improving my skill and ability in forex. One problem with copying others is that it make you lazy to learn and work hard to improve yourself. so far, i am using my own capability to trade in FBS

indeed trade copying can be an alternative for novice traders to start trading without having to do the analysis. we just follow the signals from professional traders. But in choosing the trading copies we have to be careful and make sure to have a reliable trade. So that we can benefit. It would be better if you could have insurance to prevent things that are not desirable. You can get insurance trade if trading in RealTrade

Edited by abory

It's depend on account owner..

If the owner is best trader and good performance, its recommended to make it copied.

But you must know the impact of it.
I just recommended you join PAMM of Liteforex, its good return and many superprofessional manager there.

• 1 month later...

forex copy is quiet good but i will advise that you know the trade history of the person you are copying his trades. let him provide at least six months trading statement showing consistent profits so that he does not put your account into loss position. now, my broker have a special promotion. that is Myfxbook Autotrade - Armada Markets. this system has a same system like forex copy

I never use the forex copy programs, but i guess the risky is same as if you open position based on your own analysis, the different between both is, might be you cant have an admiration with your skill and never know in level where your trading skill now. but my broker also offer MYfxbook AutoTrade - Armada Markets.

I prefer to trade with a manual, because the manual trading then I can get a good trading skills. so we will continue to improve with good trading skills. try trade in instaforex with bonus post

• 1 month later...

Of course Forex copy is always risky. someone is doing trade using his own trading strategies and money management system. If you follow his trade and copy it to your won trade, then how you could make profits? Affiliate traders will always invite you and show interesting offers to copy their trades. But do you really have trading balance like them? if not, then you should copy their trade too.

I don't do that either. my broker OctaFX is enough for me. Since joining this broker, I have been following broker's analysis and strategies given. Broker has a team of Expert and certified traders who shared trading analysis with us. As well, OctaFX has no trading restriction on using any kind of strategies. So I do news trading and scalping often to make huge profits in short of time.