Need exact knowledge before trading in demo account?

ali200

When I was new in Forex, I try to get suggestion form other corner. And all big trader suggest me to trade in demo account. But question is that, Only demo trading can help newbie? I think this is not possible to get help form demo only.

Personal View: according to me, before starting demo trading a newbie should learn the basic of forex and proper using procedure of M 4 or 5. If you don't know the baisc function of meta trader software and use of its tools then how you effectively trade here.

So before starting demo trading then try to gather knowledge regarding the basics of forex. Then demo trading success will be increase more. Thanks

Share your opinion.....:)

• 2 months later...

Of course knowledge is very important . forex is not easy trading system so if we want to learn forex we have to practice demo trading more and more , and if we think that forex trading is easy matter but this is wrong idea. The other, You can test your brokers by opening a demo account. Although demo account is not with real money it however gives you access to real trading conditions and allows you among other things to see the spreads of the broker, the speed of order execution, reliability of trading platform, etc.

Edited by uncle gober