How do you find a broker of your choice?

Gaban

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must choose regulated broker which guarantee their clients fund. We also make sure that broker give convenient service for us so we can feel comfort when trading. We can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but it is better to try the performance of the server with the usual free account offered by the broker, like 15 EUR from Armada Market before we trading using our own money.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for beginners should be careful when choosing a broker because the Haitian careful when choosing a broker then we can get comfortable brokers. for that, we need to examine a broker before you invest your money. with a demo account with trading bonuses or post then we can find a broker that is comfortable.

You can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but before you invest your money, it helps us to find out more about the credibility of the broker is concerned, both regulations, customer service, security of our funds, servers, financial transactions and much more . It is better to try the performance of the server with the usual free account offered by the broker, like 15 EUR from Armada Market before we trading using our own money.

I think the forex forum is very helpful for us to be able to get a broker that suits us. by joining the forex forum then we can find the right broker. but to be safe we could try to trade using a demo account to test the broker.Trading in RealTrade and get welcome bonus $ 5

Edited by abory

I think the forex forum is very helpful for us to be able to get a broker that suits us. by joining the forex forum then we can find the right broker. but to be safe we could try to trade using a demo account to test the broker.Trading in RealTrade and get welcome bonus $ 5

yes, forex forum is very useful. for it, try to join in indo, MT5. we can exchange ideas with other traders. so that we can get a good trading knowledge. and it is very good for the development of our trading. other than that we could get a bonus post that can be used for trading real account

in my opinion, a good broker is a broker who remain steadfast and continue to hold the promise of improving the quality of service to traders. such as execution speed, fast payment, security money is deposited, have many methods of payment, welcome bonuses and other promotions. during this time, I always get the benefit for joining the FBS

Liteforex,Insta,armada,fbs is registered in Primerebate. This is the best rebate services provider. Using rebate, it can minimize our loss and improve the profit of our trade. Primerebate do not increase the spread on your broker choice. All rebate, spread, slippage is based on your broker standard.

Its important to registered in primerebate first, because every close order can received rebate/cashback.

many trader has been failed to select a good broker. I think choosing a Forex brokers should be somewhere similar to the process of choosing the right bank to trust your money to: reputation, transparency, convenience of carrying operations with money, good customer support.

yes, there are many who fail to choose a good broker. for that we need to be careful when choosing a broker. we can choose a broker that fits our criteria and the most important is to examine the broker so that we will get the right broker.

A good Broker in my opinion is the broker that gives the opportunity to the trader with the no deposit bonus and insurance. However, it is better to try a demo account first to know the performance speed of execution and spreads. these things I do before choosing FBS

of course, a good broker is a broker that provides freedom for traders to make trading strategy, can get a no deposit bonus as bonus posts of instaforex and provide maximum service to the trader

• 3 weeks later...