What Leverage Are You Using?

Gaban

any leverage will fo, as long as you're well prepared it doesnt any matter. just like any article write it's a double edge sword. the risk are came along with the possibilities. personally i use 1:200 leverage at armada markets account with initial deposit 2000 usd, and i will keep use it unless for any deposit higher than 5k. personally i'm not quite like the idea of offering extreme leverage. here's the risk 1:200, traded on EURUSD said you can made 4 lot full trade on 1000 usd, and when you switch to 1:2000, you can put 40 lot!!!
yes indeed the profit are about to burst when you at right direction. but how bout your risk ?
for example with 1:200, 4 lot, your account are hit margin call at - 2000 pips, switch to 1:2000 it shrink to -200 pips till margin call occur. it's just a raw calculation example, either way hope you catch the point is.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently using the maximum leverage of 1.500; it helps me a lot in trading with my favorite technique of scalping. I am lover of taking risk and I got a broker with completely allow it. OctaFX has the best rebate system where I get 15 USD back with 1 lot size trade and of course their high flexible leverage of 1.500 is extra ordinary especially for low investors like me, it allow me to trade with risky method yet not lose much.

• 2 weeks later...

Leverage up to 1:500: It means you can trade $100,000 (1 lot) worth of currency for only $200. Minimum trade is 0,01 lot, which is $1,000. Leverage leads to an increase in risk but also in potential profit. Now, I am using this leverage on my trade in my broker and i also using Margin calculator to calculating the margin

• 2 months later...

In actuality, leverage is an significant fiscal implement that allows an shareholder to produce his market disclosure to a level that exceeds the initial speculation. I have seen, many of us wish for to trade in a high leverage particularly the people who are tenderfoot. But I for all time prefer to take a small leverage to trade. Because I took a high leverage in my demo account that I kicked off my trading platform MXTrade . I wanted to see the result that how it works. I could trade in a high lot but almost lost my whole balance due to having so much risky. Then I promised myself that I never use this policy in my live account. My trading platform supplied me 1:400 leverage to trade in a high lot but I use only 1:00 for avoiding risk. And I think it is perfect for risk free trading.

Margin and leverage is very important for traders to make trades. Now I use the leverage of 1: 500 in TICKMILL using 0:05 lot every trading by using the pair EUR/USD. using the facilities Calculators & FX Quotes, I get a margin 10$ and pip value 0.45$. With the condition spreads as low as 0 makes me comfortable to gain profit in TICKMILL

• 7 months later...

Basically, by taking with high leverage it is possible to make profit very rapidly, even though it is not professionalism. In my trading career, I at all times like to trade in a high leverage for making profit instantly. So, I have chosen MxTrade as my trading platform where I am getting 1:400 leverage to trade. So, in spite of having small balance, I am able to trade in a high lot.

• 1 month later...

Before live trading I took high leverage in my demo trading to see the performance how it works. But, now I at all times use small leverage for avoiding loss, in spite of up to leverage 1:400 that always make sure my trading platform Trade12.

When, I can predict the real movement of this market with certainly, then I take high leverage for making profit with certainly. Actually, leverage is an important financial element that allows a stakeholder to produce his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.

• 2 weeks later...

Leverage is a good factor to the traders can make more profit. But leverage is also a double-edged sword for anyone to use it. if you do not use the leverage effect will cause a large debt and you can not pay it. it will affect your mentality and you do not know how to overcome it. The best we should use the leverage in line with their abilities. Now i am using 1:500 leverage in TICKMILL

Leverage is considered as imperative pecuniary tools that allow to a depositor to cultivate his market to a level that exceeds the preliminary investment. Generally, most of us traders are willing to make profit by high leverage.

But, pragmatically, by using high leverage, maximum traders have fall a great loss instead of making more profit. So, I am very sincere about using leverage although I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading place Trade12. I always like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk. But, when I can predict the real movement of this market, then I take high leverage for making profit quickly.

• 1 month later...

In my live account I need to use 1:400 trading leverage since, my trading capital is not standard. But, I never open my trade only based on this high trading leverage. Actually, my own trading knowledge is my main encouragement of trading. Besides, this high trading leverage of TradingBanks helps me to earn standard money from my small trading balance.

Actually, we the traders select our trading leverage according to our trading experience. in my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using 1:100 small leverage for avoiding risk in spite of having 1:400 leverage that always make sure my trading broker MXTrade. but, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

Leverage is an important financial tool that we select according to our trading experience. in my trading career, I always like to trade in a high leverage for making profit very rapidly. that’s why, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to 1:400 leverage that I can use for all time with only one pip lowest trafing spreads.

Every trader has a different perspective on the use of leverage used. If a trader has a tendency to seek big profits with large lots at a time can use the leverage of 1: 2000, but it would be very risky because we will soon face a margin call if the wrong analysis. For this, the use of such smaller Leverage 1: 500 on TICKMILL which helping traders to restrict the use of the volume of trade that will minimize losses at a time

Edited by uncle gober

Actually, according to our trading experience, we the traders select our trading leverage. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using 1:200 leverage for avoiding loss, in spite of having 1;400 leverage that always make sure my trading broker Trade12. But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

• 2 weeks later...
Different Forex brokers offer different leverages. The higher the leverage you will use, the more profit you can potentially make, but the higher risk you will take also. That’s why there is no best level of leverage. It depends on your trading style. There are some brokers who offer up to x 100, x 1000 and even more in some cases. Based My experience that leverage 1:500 with Vipro Market is comfortly

Actually, leverage is considered as an important financial tool to choose a trading broker. in my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to having up to leverage 1:400 which is very supportive to make profit instantly by trading in a high lot in spite of small balance. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

• 4 weeks later...

Leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. I always like to use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk , in spite of having up to leverage 1:400 that always make sure my trading broker Trade12. But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.