What Leverage Are You Using?

Gaban

we must be careful in using leverage. high leverage can be detrimental or beneficial to us, depending on we utilizing leverage well. for beginners should use a little leverage because the risk is smaller

leverage is very advantage for traderswho have a small capital. High leverage is much use for some forex strategy which need more margin. Some strategy such as averaging system, gain rebate system, double lot hedging system, etc need more margin since this system open much position.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know forex trading has substantial risk, the size of the risk can be seen from the leverage used, the greater the leverage used, the greater the risk, but the greater the risk, the possibility of profit would be even greater. For myself, for my trading, I use the maximum leverage is 1: 500, and to further minimize the risk, I always use a stop loss and take profit as part of money management that I use.

• 2 weeks later...

On the trading platform leverage is the important elements for the Forex traders,l everage mainly depended on your capital if have the little capital then you can be uses the high leverage and your capital is large then you can be uses the low leverage .Now i use leverage 1:500 with initially deposit 100$ in Armada Markets

Edited by uncle gober

I am currently trading with 1.500 on OctaFX one of the highest leverage by any brokerage company. In Forex leverage is one of biggest advantages for any trader as because of it even a low investment can be used for high profit making while with OctaFX i also get 50% bonus on each deposit so that really helps me earn a lot more than i could with just my own low investment.

I believe high leverage is always risky for my small trading capital. Therefore, I always prefer to use small trading leverage in my regulated trading broker. Actually, my broker GCI Financial offer maximum 1:400 leverage. But, I am using 1:100 in my live account. I always open my new trade according to money management rules with stop loss. I am also careful about my risk management. In a single trade, I have taken maximum 2% risks. By the way, my trading skill always helps me very much to earn consistent profit from this complicated market. On the other hand, my trading broker GCI Financial provides all trading facilities. This is way, I can withdraw my all trading profit within very short time.

I personally have my liking towards using the highest available leverage as i am a person who is desperate lover of freedom which always makes me go with maximum leverage. Mostly people believe that having high leverage means gambling or risk but in my view the control has to be from within not from outside so it makes little different what leverage we are using.

I trade with OctaFX where i use huge leverage of 1.500 which helps me in making great profits with low investment and also that automatically brings the risk factor down and still able to receive great profits and their withdrawal service is simply mind blowing where we receive every payment instantly in any payment processor we wish.

Higher leverage gives you a possibility to open more trades simultaneously due to smaller amount of margin needed to open a trade. Backside of high leverage is user's self-confidence when he/she opens unnecessary trades without proper knowledge or preparation. Now, I use leverage 1:500 in Armada Markets. I think this leverage is sutable for me.

• 2 weeks later...

we must know that the greater the leverage, the greater the risk for that we need to be careful in trading with leverage. with our carefully trading with leverage, then we are able to trade with maximal. for now I prefer to trade with a leverage of 1: 1000 of instaforex

Great leverage is not necessarily advantageous if not supported by a good trading system. the use of leverage 1: 1000 or 1: 500 remain the same if the trader does not overlot and overtrading. Now I use the leverage of 1: 500 with lot 0.01 in Armada Markets. use scalping is very comfortable with the server with almost no requotes