which do you like take a big target or small target ??

ali200

• 1 year later...

I basically like targets that is achievable for my standards, so if I am capable of long targets than I would love to do that, as they are definitely profitable and less risky. I trade with OctaFX Brokerage Company, it has swap free account, so it allowed me to trade long term without having to worry about having to pay any fees and it is very important for someone like me as I prefer to keep trades open for weeks and months.

Make small target but consistent is very important and much better than take a big target, but many times our account blown. For me, consistency is more important than make big target in short time, but makes my account in high risk.

Now, I use Armada Markets. In my broker, Client can choose the appropriate leverage when they open the account or at a later by contacting customer support. The default leverage is 1:500. Higher leverage means higher risks. Trading condition : Forex instruments: 62 currency pairs, Execution model: DMA, NDD , STP, Margin call / stop-out: 100% / 30% , Trading style on Exchange account: all trading styles are accepted including high-frequency and high volume trading with EA-s and algos, hedging allowed

• 3 months later...

Initially the target is obviously to get as much as possible but that’s not possible always and one must accept it so first target has to be to go for safety with low profits/target and once that is achieved we can maybe add SL and go further to make more profits and even if it does not work out we at least have got the set profit but for this we need a good and honest broker like OctaFX. Otherwise, with wrong companies they might just spike things and make the trade go past our SL to give us losses instead of profits.

• 5 months later...

I just prefer to take it as it comes which means if there is any doubt or confusion then I settle for small target, but if I feel confidence in the trade I go for big target. One thing is crucial and this strong money management because that can help us in taking both short and long term decisions and currently I am able to do it picture perfect with Nova FX broker due to their giant bonus on deposit which goes up to 111% mark.

• 4 weeks later...

Frankly whatever gets hit frequently, I just go with that and at the moment I feel small targets are easier for me to reach which is why I really enjoy working with them and that generally leads me to safety while another plus point for me is. I am able to get cash back from my broker OctaFX, it is a lovely company with the rebate offer, so that makes me feel very comfortable and allows me to work well which is why I really love to deal with them.

Listen brother, I am a scalper! So, I always like to close my trades with small profits. I addition, I am happy with my trading style. I think, still now I have to learn more on long term trading so, I can’t use this professional trading style at now. On the other hand, I see scalping is the most suitable trading style for me as I can trade with fixed trading spread facility of TradingBanks broker. So, I get enough profit with small movements of Forex market.

• 1 month later...

For making profit immediately we the traders especially the newcomers are willing to make profit by scalping that is considered as a most usable trading policy. I am very lucky to choose MxTrade as my trading platform where I am getting only one pip trading spread that is very much supportive to make profit by using this trading policy.

• 4 weeks later...

One thing I have notice is that people tend to target too much, it is something that leads to down fall, if we start to worry only about little figure first up and make sure we are comfortable and in good plans then we will win more often, but if we start to worry about making huge from day one then we will end up with nothing. I have simple targets and they are easily achieved with Nova FX Company, as they are really lovely company with having 133% bonus available, it really makes trading a pleasure.

I can’t answer directly of your question. Because, I always set my trading target according to the market situation. When, I see long support and resistant level then I go for long term trading. Besides, when I get opposite condition then I use short time trading. But interestingly, I get zero spread trading facility from MTI Markets trading broker so, I always reach my daily target quickly.

• 1 month later...

Whenever I am confused, I am happy to settled for whatever is available which means even low profits, but if I am certain of the thing then I obviously look for larger profits and that is something right, I believe if we decide too early then we will struggle, so better off to decide with keeping the situation in mind. I am happier doing that and thanks to OctaFX broker, it is all very easy for me since with them even low profit means high profits, it is because of their rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and that’s includes the losing trade too, so this is all really brilliant and helps me a lot.