Easy to get greed and fear in forex!

shere0901

Do you think it is so easy for us to get greed and fair in forex?

When we are earning money in forex, then we will be greed to wish earn more pips once.

When we are losing money in forex, then we may be fair to trade with more pips the next time.

I think this situation has ever happened to everyone of us in forex trade.

Why is it so easy for us to get greed and fair in forex?

tell us your opinion...

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is obviously very common for newbie to get greedy with the situation. Forex is such a tempting business that even the most patient and careful people make silly move and get greedy so we should never feel sad as it is only the mistakes that make us better traders.

I never fear anything in trading as my broker OctaFX helps me so much with fantastic features that I don’t need to be scared or even greedy. I always receive 50% bonus on each deposit while also there is huge rebate of 50-60% which is 15 USD per lot size available for me so with so much earning possible I don’t need to be greedy to make profits just normal trading is enough for it.

• 2 months later...

Yes there is a simple logic that for earning money we have to work day and night and still we find it hard but when it comes to losing that, it requires only few bad hours. In fact, if it’s in Forex all about minutes. So it is so important that we trade with a system where we don’t get greedy and that’s why I select OctaFX broker they have quality system given on their web site which allow us to see top traders and by following that I always get great results which keeps me away from greed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I never trade in OctaFX, do anyone here experienced in this broker?. what do you thing its performances?. I've already join in Liteforex broker for more than 6 years and its totally recommended broker for starting make money.

How many years have you trade there??. I've making a lot of dollars from there and from fxpro.

The best and insterest place in only on forex trade.

• 10 months later...

My experience with CMTrading is quite good. When I joined them I requested for some negotiations which they happily approved. I had a couple of hiccups when I was trying to connect my mt4 with myfxbook but the support team responded and helped me connecting with them. They also have a very quick and efficient payment options. No slippage till now.