what should a new trader do first ?

ali200

invest more of our time to practice trading on a demo account. Analysis skills so that we would be better off trading. Then try to start trading in a real account. By utilizing the free capital of a broker, then we can test the ability of our trading in real account. Like instaforex which gives a bonus post for trading real account.

• 2 years later...

New traders, should start their trading through demo account. Besides, they need to start their learning process! There have so many educational sources on online! But according to me, TradingBanks broker is the most helpful trading broker which provides exclusive educational features of new traders. Personally, I used their educational service and right now doing my live trading according to my demo trading experience.

For a beginner should do the learning with the maximum use of the concept of trading the correct order to get success and should try to discipline in trading. Many traders are successful because of discipline in trading with the help of broker service conditions are satisfactory. My current trading comfortably in ViproMarket

• 3 weeks later...

Learning is very important factor of forex trading. There are many ways of learning available and you can learn Forex with Forex courses. so always try to get some good courses about Forex. You can get some courses here: http://www.learnforex360.com/forex-courses

Learning is the main part of forex trading in the beginning main aim of an trader should be to learn as much as he could as it will help in making quick decisions while placing trades.

• 1 month later...

Keeping our Forex trading mindset right is the outcome of always taking a conscious effort to practice, manage, and control your emotions when it comes to trading. beside that to become a successfully trader that we need Discipline, Mastery, Risk Management and Plan. Now I try to combine it all in TICKMILL using ECN account

• 3 weeks later...

Forex is a online business and related to the earning profit/loss ,as a student we have to be very much positive in this part if we are really interested and passionate but two things we have to see. one is that we are matured enough or not and the other is that we have to carryout our studies nicely as that is our main aim as a student .

we should have good preparation when doing this business, therefore we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading well before we fight with graphs. forex business is not easy and has a lot of risks and therefore, we should be able to have a good preparation. We can start from the video tutorials and demo accounts

Emotions will only make our trading will experience loss. We should be able to keep our emotions in order to bestable. If I had emotions, I am trading better leave first. After our emotions have subsided, I could continue my trading. I think it would be very helpful, so that our trading results will be maximized with TICKMILL

• 4 months later...

Novice traders should start their learning process from basic level, like history of Forex, advantages and Mt4 trading platform etc! Personally, I started my learning by watching video tutorial series of TradingBanks broker! I found, TradingBanks broker is very helpful for new traders and got there proper direction I mean from basic to advance knowledge on technical and fundamental analysis!

I believe learning is the way to go for any newbie, if we learn well then everything else too is going to work in our favor. I am currently working with OctaFX broker and with them; there is everything available for newbies to gain from. They have got excellent educational setup that covers every point and is fairly simple too. I also enjoy their demo contest like cTrader or Champion, as both are equally good and help with working out in terms of learning and the prize that comes is just the best part. I participate on it regularly and that has helped me improve upon massively and has really enhanced my performance been able to generate good profits regularly.

We the traders first of all have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning.   Then we have to focus on our investments for live trading in a proper way.  But practically we the traders try to make money very rapidly by large investments without learning and ultimately fall a great loss when trading.  so, before investment we have to make sure proper market principle.  

As a beginner we can take demo account for three months. This time is enough for acquiring proper basic fundamental knowledge that is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. after passing a long time I still dependable on my demo trading ,  I use all my trading strategies first of all in my demo account to see the performance how it works.   

In this market place we the traders first of all have to choose in a reliable broker for trading continue. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  as a newcomer now I am comfortable with CIB FX which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds , fast and fair execution , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process,  active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.        

• 2 months later...

A new trader is supposed to first undertake a good forex trading course to gain knowledge of the forex market before acquiring forex trading experience through demo account trading. This will prepare the trader to eventually trade live account.

I think many people feel that Forex requires special talent, but that is far from the case, it is more common sense that we need. We simply need to achieve step by step things from understanding the basic and then going for the bigger levels. I have done it quiet well under FreshForex which is awesome due to their excellent educational guidance that covers whole field and then there are always some sorts of freebies available for us to excel through practicing!

Learning is the first thing a new trader should put emphasis on. Demo account is useful for new traders however genuine experience is likewise fundamental. Self learning is most basic for learning options trading. Nearby review one should start demo trading. By demo trading one can take in the inconspicuous components of how options trading work and moreover one can test his or her technique in demo account. You can open a demo account on lxmarkets.com for practice.

A new trader should first learn forex trading and acquire good forex trading experience before trading a live account, in order to be in the position to achieve success. Most traders that fail in forex trading do so due to lack of good forex trading skills and experience.