ali200

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Forex trading is both business and job that we have to consider that will become our future career or profession if we will able to make it or succeed in our trading. This will be job or business that will give us all a great opportunity to earn an income if we will be able to work hard in our trading so that it will going to help us our family.

Forex is the business and this business we can do forex trading any time and on every place, there is no restriction. There is also no fixed hours of work for us , we can do trade when we are free for trading. A student or teacher or any professional persons can do trade it as a part time and can more focus on their own work. This is the risky and hard working business so a trader must do hard work and should understand the risk factor in order to earn more and more money in this market.

Many people think Forex is a good job but I think Forex is a business not job. it is a profession that can make a good profit .and every man have responsibilities in the life , and he need w fix seller so he need a job ,, but forex is very good to earn more much money,Forex provide then a little resource for earning and they can do it as job. we also can using free a welcome bonus from a broker to trade without risk. now, my broker provide us free welcome bonus 15 Euro

many trader says Forex trade business and many trader not believe Forex is business i think Forex is a business because loss is a part of business and profit is the part of business and main thing Forex is that i can trade when i have free time but only to trade Forex without selling the property before your eyes.

Of course Forex is a Business. You are not following any one's order here. You have to do maintain any office schedule. Here you are investing you own money, to make few profits over that deposited amount. Brokers help us to do trading. Actually we need a broker to do trading. We are here doing business, so we have to depend on a broker to do. OctaFX is a client oriented Company. OctaFX offering traders to do trading with leading Forex trading platform in the world, Metatrader 4 trading software.

I consider forex to be a great place for earning money and investing. However risks there are far more bigger than in traditional businesses, that's why mistakes there unforgivable.. That's why I try to keep up with my trading slowly and smoothly on reasonable pace and with thought out decisions..

yes. this is investment channel.we can make money as business

I consider forex to be a great place for earning money and investing. However risks there are far more bigger than in traditional businesses, that's why mistakes there unforgivable.. That's why I try to keep up with my trading slowly and smoothly on reasonable pace and with thought out decisions..

yes. this is investment channel.we can make money as business

forex is a business that has a high risk. the risk that we need to learn and practice trading with forex so well that the risk can be minimized with good. therefore we need to learn and practice trading well.

I agree with this that forex is a business not job.All system of forex is like a business.It is so much profitable business .Anybody can participate in forex easily.Just well skilled person can gain a good amount of profit from forex.Experience is the main fact of this business.So I want to say everybody that gain experience more and more.

I fully agree with your opinion that forex trade is good and profitable business not job.I think a job has fixed salary for employe.But forex trade hasn't fixed profit for trader. Forex trade business has a great opportunity for trader to make unlimited money by good forex trade business.I also think job has fixed time duty but forex trade business hasn't any fixed time to make trade.A forex Trader can trade anytime anywhere ,when he/she wan to trade

I am now developing the forex business in the Armada Markets. I think it is very appropriate to a scalper for trading in the Armada Markets which gives a very low spreads based http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads

Definitely Forex trading is a business, It can not be a JOB anyhow. Because Forex traders never need to have an office or there is no boss here to order you. Here, we traders are doing trade for our own. I mostly like Forex trading because its flexible. OctaFX broker making my Forex trading career successful and profitable. Following brokers trading guideline, I am making much profits from live trading. As well, broker eliminates any possible technical risks.