What is your minimum pips profit and losses you want

ali200

I think those trades who do not use take profit and stop loss they can not be good or professional traders because all professional traders use take profit and stop loss, this secure our capital, my minimum pips of per days is 40 t 50 pips and the pips of loss per day is also the same, that is what i think every one has its one way to trading.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

• 2 years later...

It varies on my trading style account, usually my minimum target is 30 pips for scalping, 80pips for swing trading, 100 pips for positional trading and 150 pips for long time trading. Even, sometimes I use hedging trading style willingly. Basically, I use one of the most standard trading broker TradingBanks which one is very friendly to use any kind of trading style here.

I don’t really wish anything like that, I just prefer to trade and I stop whenever I feel I am not going to get more profits and similarly, if I am losing, I will not mind cutting it if I feel it’s going to go further, so that’s why I am able to trade without emotions, but if we start keeping fixed targets then we will see emotions been tag in our way of working, so that’s why we got to avoid emotions and that’s possible through working without unnecessary targets. I don’t have any targets yet i am able to make really good money and that’s through help of OctaFX broker with their small spread from 0.1 pips and many such features.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think anyone will want to put cup on winning or think about losing, it’s something that happens very much automatically, so we just got to think about it and focus on trading with straight forward method, it’s the way I am able to work things out nicely. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get plenty of help and support to reduce up our losses and that’s exactly why I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and that’s even through losing trades too, so that’s why it’s ever so useful and helps me with performance while I can also be aggressive with working, so that always lead into great comfort and allows me to perform ever so nicely.