Can you depend on forex only ?

Yes I totaally agree with forex is very risky market you can not earn their on base of hope or luck youneed to be knowledgabe or experience and then only you can earn good their else you ma have to face big loss their in forex.

Of course, we can't rely on luck only in forex trading because it needs knowledge and experience. Trader should have a willing to learn and keep trying although they are failed, it will make us be a successful trader in forex.

No i just cant depend on forex only..and according to me no buddy should do this, because forex is very risky business and without forex detail knowledge and good experience you can not earn good their in forex.

Right, it's too risky if we depend on forex only while we are new in forex trading. We must know that we can get consistent profit in quick time.

No i just cant depend on forex only..and according to me no buddy should do this, because forex is very risky business and without forex detail knowledge and good experience you can not earn good their in forex.

yes, forex is risky business. we need knowledge and experience to trade. We can use demo account to get trading experience, get basic of trading. And then, we can use no deposit bonus such as 15 EUR welcome bonus to start trading with real account, we also can feel trading atmosphere

• 4 weeks later...

I think so. there is always a risk in the forex business. to be able to minimize the risks, we need trading skills. we can practice trading with a demo account. Having already advanced, we can open a real account for $ 1.

Of course, there is always risk in every business, include forex trading. But we still be able to get maximal result if we want to minimize the risk. And i think $1 is not enough to make us be successful trading. It's more suitable to test our psychology, we also can use welcome bonus such as 15 EUR from Armada Markets to test our psychology.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agree with orni308 if one has not very good knowledge and experience then he must take trading as a part time work because as to totally depend on trading is not easy it requires great knowledge and understanding.

they must learn regularly to get knowledge and understand well this business. And i agree with you. if we do not have good knowledge and good skill, we can not trade well in forex and we also will not earn money in forex trading. I think before we trade in forex, we should use demo account first to learn and hone our trading skills, get the basics of trading. Then test our psychology using no deposit bonus, you also can use 15 EUR welcome bonus to start trading with real account and try trading conditions from this broker.

• 3 weeks later...

Before we are able to generate a consistent profit and profit percentage is greater than loss, it seems we can not rely only on the forex. Forex is suit as the side jobs, because in addition to the time the flexible, for forex capital also does not necessarily have to be big. Opening a mini account in galleass, I only need to deposit $ 10 to be able to start trading forex and gain profit from my trading.

• 3 weeks later...

its better to take it as a part time job....as there are some situations when the market is very unstable and becomes hard to invest in ...............

agree with this one should only trade when market favours us.Thats why people used to trade as part time and avoid regular trading and I think it is good to prefer this. as it is always better to trade less instead of loosing more

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Definitely, I can! For the reason that, Forex business provides me enough financial freedom so, I don’t need to depend on any other profession. Although, I was so much anxious in my beginning session of live trading because my low trading balance, but I have overcome from this problem automatically through 100% deposit bonus of TradingBanks broker.