What Yours Money Save In Forex Business

Financial security is very important in any business, including forex. if there are unexpected events, of course as a trader really hope that the broker still gives you financial protection.

I guess by choosing a good broker can be seen from the incident some time ago that shocked the forex business, which stopped operations liberty reserve as one of the reliable payment method but eventually went bankrupt.

whether the broker reaction to this incident???

many brokers block withdrawals and do not let traders withdraw their funds that were deposited via Liberty Reserve

Only FBS have no restrictions for withdrawal! the funds are very safe.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is a risky business, and the closing of the LR is one of the risks that exist in the forex. My broker also provide policies for their trader, though admittedly less profitable, but I always take the positive side. :)

Can you explain about the rules, because I get the news that, there are some requirements as follows :

The case falls under Clause 7.7.1 of the Public Offer Agreement, according to which all the funds deposited through the payment system that later disappears are deducted from the trading account of a customer, as the company is not a guarantor of any payment system, and the money received through the payment system is stored on the company's accounts with the system enabling the company to quickly process your withdrawal requests.

Nevertheless, the company's management has considered that a lot of partners and customers used Liberty Resserve for funding their accounts and made a decision that Clause 7.7.1 of the Public Offer Agreement should be exercised in the following way:

1. Withdrawal of the funds deposited through Liberty Reserve is restricted for 6 months starting from May 30, 2013;

2. Since November 30, 2013 the withdrawals will be available, provided an account was used for trading during these 6 months;

3. Since November 30, 2013 at processing the withdrawal request, InstaForex shall deduct from an account 50% of all the funds deposited through Liberty Reserve. The amount of a requested withdrawal should include this deduction.

• 4 weeks later...

A trader to be able generate profit should be able to manage the risk, because the risk in forex trading is high enough, the ability to manage risk is absolutely necessary. With this capability, it can be said quite safely investing in forex and the result is very promising

Right, a trader should be able to minimize the risk when trading, because there is no guarantee that can make our money back after we experience loss. We can only try to get the maximum profit to cover the loss that we have experienced, but to make a profit, we should be able to minimize the risk.

Right, a trader should be able to minimize the risk when trading, because there is no guarantee that can make our money back after we experience loss. We can only try to get the maximum profit to cover the loss that we have experienced, but to make a profit, we should be able to minimize the risk.

I think so, evaluation of trading is necessary that makes traders more comfortable in executing trades. a trader must be careful and stay focused

I think so, evaluation of trading is necessary that makes traders more comfortable in executing trades. a trader must be careful and stay focused

Sure, a trader must be careful, but that does not mean we are hesitant to act, a trader must be firm in taking decisions when trading, especially when experiencing floating minus.

As a trader, we should control our emotion because if we can't control our emotion, we can lose our money in forex, we should evaluate our trading to know our mistake.

To evaluate strongly support us to get success in forex trading. We can fix our mistakes and our trading be more better. We must evaluate our trading regularly and also do not forget to hone our trading capabilities, we can use a demo account.

To evaluate strongly support us to get success in forex trading. We can fix our mistakes and our trading be more better. We must evaluate our trading regularly and also do not forget to hone our trading capabilities, we can use a demo account.

Right, we can find our mistakes by evaluating our trading. So don't feel bored to do it, because it will help us to make us be a better trader and get more maximal profit.

Right, we can find our mistakes by evaluating our trading. So don't feel bored to do it, because it will help us to make us be a better trader and get more maximal profit.

Of course, i will not feel bored to make evaluation because it give benefits for me. I can make my trading be better and surely my trading result too. I also take the opportunity to be Trader Of The Month from Armada Markets and get $500. Are you interested?

Of course, i will not feel bored to make evaluation because it give benefits for me. I can make my trading be better and surely my trading result too. I also take the opportunity to be Trader Of The Month from Armada Markets and get $500. Are you interested?

It's pretty big amount, it will very help us to get conevenient when trading if we can get it. But we should keep discipline when trading although we have big capital, don't be greedy because it will make us lose our money

• 2 weeks later...

in general, traders are still not consistent in gaining profit in the forex business will make forex business as a sideline. but there are also traders who have made major forex business as a business with a consistent profit.

as a trader I'm sure, one day with continuous training and hard work, the trader can achieve consistent profit.

for it, http://fbs.com provide free facilities $ 5, 50% welcome bonus and insurance for traders,.

• 2 weeks later...

in general, traders are still not consistent in gaining profit in the forex business will make forex business as a sideline. but there are also traders who have made major forex business as a business with a consistent profit.

as a trader I'm sure, one day with continuous training and hard work, the trader can achieve consistent profit.

for it, http://fbs.com provide free facilities $ 5, 50% welcome bonus and insurance for traders,.

Of course, a consistent profit can be got if we want to try, discipline when trading. Although we get bonus, if we can use it wisely, we can not feel the advantages of the bonus, include 15 EUR welcome bonus from Armada Markets.

Because the forex business is very profitable. Forex business has many advantages over other businesses. Among them: no commissions tarding, can generate very high levels of income, can be started with small capital ie $ 10. and many more benefits that we get in the forex business.

Right, forex has own advantages. Only in forex I get : Opportunity from Global Market, High Value Market, Modern Equipment. I get high Risk / Return Ratio, Leverage, High Return on Investment (ROI), Fast Rate of Return, Liquidity and also Low and Fixed Cost of Transaction

• 1 month later...

Of course, and the most important in forex is that forex business will not go bankrupt, because it involves the interests of the countries in the world. Therefore, many people invest money in this business.

it's like that, I think the forex business will continue. because it concerned not only traders but all financial institutions doing business forex.

Of course, and the most important in forex is that forex business will not go bankrupt, because it involves the interests of the countries in the world. Therefore, many people invest money in this business.

Right, forex trading is more popular right now, even there are students who are trading in forex too. Forex trading can be done by any one but not all traders can survive in forex trading. Traders who have have a willingness to continue to learn and improve yourself to be able to survive in forex

• 5 months later...