What Yours Money Save In Forex Business

FBS give insurance to each client so that traders can focus more on trading it does. This is very beneficial, traders can trade properly and get the maximum profit by using good risk management
Right now you can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case you lose it, the FBS will pay you back

wow, in my broker RealTrade also give trade risk insurance. so in trading we do not have to worry if we experience loss account. This program will make us more comfortable to trade. so we will get the maximum trading result

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FBS give insurance to each client so that traders can focus more on trading it does. This is very beneficial, traders can trade properly and get the maximum profit by using good risk management
Right now you can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case you lose it, the FBS will pay you back

wow, in my broker RealTrade also give trade risk insurance. so in trading we do not have to worry if we experience loss account. This program will make us more comfortable to trade. so we will get the maximum trading result

I think without insurance we can also minimize the risk of forex. precisely with the insurance we will give employees the mental load. as to obtain the insurance we have to meet a certain standard lot. If the lot is not met then we will not get insurance

if you have invested with the right broker then your money is going to be safe, i am trading with liteforex and till now i had no issues related to my account.

I agree sir, if we trade and make a deposit in the right broker will provide security funds, one of the things that cause the fund is safe, because the FBS has a segregated system

• 4 weeks later...

right broker is able to give us the security of our funds., so that we can be comfortable for trading. so, we can focus on our trading so that we will become more sophisticated trading. In instaforex, highly secure client funds

good broker is a broker that can provide comfort and security deposit funds we earn. now with the segregated account, traders benefit by separation of the company's funds with client funds. it also occurs in the broker that I use ( Armada Markets )

• 2 weeks later...

right broker is able to give us the security of our funds., so that we can be comfortable for trading. so, we can focus on our trading so that we will become more sophisticated trading. In instaforex, highly secure client funds

good broker is a broker that can provide comfort and security deposit funds we earn. now with the segregated account, traders benefit by separation of the company's funds with client funds. it also occurs in the broker that I use ( Armada Markets )

of course, with a good broker will provide comfort to traders. we must do not be afraid to lose money. risks in the forex business is always there. traders should try to minimize the situation by trading using the best money management as well as skill. other than that we can take advantage of the rebate and insurance up to 100% of funds are returned

• 2 weeks later...
we can invest our money in forex by selecting a broker who has a clear regulation and have maximum service. for that we need to choose a broker that will make us comfortable for trading. I am very comfortable in instaforex for trading

in my opinion, a good broker is a broker who remain steadfast and continue to hold the promise of improving the quality of service to traders. such as execution speed, fast payment, security money is deposited, have many methods of payment, welcome bonuses and other promotions. during this time, I always get the benefit for joining the FBS

• 2 weeks later...

one of the criteria for choosing a broker to be used is the speed the process of withdrawal and deposit using a variety of methods suitable for the trader. FBS is the best broker I've ever traded with (this is only based from my experience)! Fast execution, very helpful support day and night. Fast deposits and withdrawals.

one of the criteria for choosing a broker to be used is the speed the process of withdrawal and deposit using a variety of methods suitable for the trader. FBS is the best broker I've ever traded with (this is only based from my experience)! Fast execution, very helpful support day and night. Fast deposits and withdrawals.

Multiple wiothdrawal and deposit system is very benificial for traders, i am trading with liteforex and their deposit and withdrawal systems are very convienient to use.

i think this market will be develop more in future. it is very great. i like this market . nowaday it is the biggest market.

of course, forex is a very good business kedepannya.karena forex is a huge business where every day there are always new traders joining in forex. for that, we need to have the skills and knowledge so that we can be successful in forex. if you want to trade, you can to do trading in instaforex with bonus post

• 1 month later...

The secure of money in forex business can not be assured because forex involve a lot of risk but it depends on the broker you are using and the ability to minmize the risk involve. I'm pretty sure that my money is save in forex business with my broker ( FBS ) and there are different ways to minimize my risk via the platform offered to me by my broker.

Every business is risky. Safe or not, it depends on ourselves. We should minimize the risk if we wanna get maximal profit in forex. Don't forget to utilize what have been provided by our broker, include semo contest to make us more better in trade. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

therefore, required to control emotions in trading. trader remiss if this will lead to loss of money quickly.

As a trader, we should control our emotion because if we can't control our emotion, we can lose our money in forex, we should evaluate our trading to know our mistake.

yes. we must put money in the safe. and we should trade with strong signal.

The secure of money in forex business can not be assured because forex involve a lot of risk but it depends on the broker you are using and the ability to minmize the risk involve. I'm pretty sure that my money is save in forex business with my broker and there are different ways to minimize my risk via the platform offered to me by my broker.

• 2 weeks later...