Get help for forex trading for beginners

The wise man said "invest your time before invest your money" and its true, in forex is always like that if we want success on it.
firstly we do is learning the basic of forex trading, its about technical and fundamental analysis, metatrader guide, and all information that we have to know. secondly, we need to invest our time to practice in a demo account about 3 to 6 month length,why to long? i said invest your time , right?
last step, it's your chance to be a profesional trader, open a real account, funding your money you can afford to lose, and pick up the best strategy for your trading...
good luck...

I don't know who is Mario Singh, I learn forex from many source, there's a lot of article about forex in forex forum, blog or broker's website, we can maximize all the source to get more knowledge, then get more practice before we ready to trade using real account.

Yeah, a lot of resources that we can use to learn trading. I more often use forex forums and tried active in several forex forums that exist to increase my knowledge and trading experience.

• 2 years later...

Unfortunately now the page is not available that mentioned here! Actually, I have seen good educational features are not available. That’s way, novice traders do not get proper trained although they want to learn honestly. I got best educational support from helpful broker TradingBanks, even till now I am using their live review for doing my live trading.

We the traders in particularly the beginners fall a great loss due to lack of proper trading knowledge which is mainly considered the key to success in this market place. so, we beginners have to choose in regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.