Is Forex a challenging business?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every business is a challenge, but it can be won if we work with proper way and right direction. I always prefer to follow the trend which is easier and highly rewarding in big way while it’s always easier to do with FreshForex and that’s with their long list of wonder packets including Zero Spread, Bonus Up to 101%, Rebates and many things like that, it’s all superb! I just love their latest addition of been able to trade through Telegram, it’s so unique!

rabubs.png

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is definitely challenging but that’s to do with not able to trade with using proper strategy and method, if we are able to do that then we will give our self better push towards achieve success and our targets. I find it ever easy with broker like OctaFX which is special by all roads and routes; it’s to do with the complete structure present. They have ECN account that I can operated with as low as 5 dollars (I have over 2k investment) while their low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus having rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades, it’s just picture perfect and helps me working out quite nicely without much trouble at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously, Forex business is the most challenging profession but enjoyable too! The most interesting point is, here I can make huge amount of money instantly! On the other hand, I have instant tarnation facility from ECN broker TradingBanks, so I get best financial freedom here! When I face consistent SLs, then  take small break and then come again with my full force!

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is indeed a very challenging business but then you got to see that the potential is so high that if we are able to cover up the challenge, it will be great for us to get huge returns, so we should never really shy away from this challenge instead we should be really positive to handle it and make pass it. I am lucky enough that I trade with a broker like OctaFX broker since they are my perfect partner for every reason. They allow me to operate on their amazing ECN account that’s possible from as low as 5 dollars while comes with excellent service and there is never any issues over slippage, re quote or any such problem which enables me to work fairly smoothly.

Forex is indeed highly challenging business, but it’s not anything that’s impossible, so we just need to make sure we do hard work and then everything else is going to be easy. I do just that and thanks to FreshForex, it’s not tough at all especially with the regular benefits that keep coming in whether it’s their latest Rooster EA! I just love all these things making life easier for me.

n520zo.png

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is a challenging business without any doubts, but the important part is that we need to make sure we do it through proper way and method, it’s only then we will be able to work it out. I trade with MXTrade and there, it’s all present with their epic educational setup that one can learn really well from. They have it all from Market analysis to trading strategies to Signal and a lot more, it’s all there which makes trading ever better!

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2016 at 8:18 AM, Gaban said:

Forex is very challenging us in managing the opportunities in the market. by doing exercises with little capital can be ascertained first train our skills well, and of course we can be able to improve the current state of trading activity

the practice can also demo account, because with a free demo account will be at risk and could be in improving the skills along with good trading skills. keep learning more and getting better also in how the trading will be applied to the real account

• 4 weeks later...

There is no doubt that forex is a challenging business, but it is at the same time a very rewarding business. The major challenges that a trader faces is the acquisition of good forex trading skills and experience. Once this obstacle is surmounted, the rewarding part begins.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The successful trading life is depending how much you have most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities with essential terms and conditions.   so, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.

Beginners in the world of CFD trading can search everywhere but they are not likely to come across a trading website such as FXB Trading which is full of smart kinds of software that helps predict the trends. This website offers platforms with STP/ECN environments and this is a big help for people trading in the CFD market

• 2 months later...

Even though so many traders always emphasis on acquiring good trading knowledge but I don’t. Because, according to me despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, as a result the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. So when choosing a broker we have to be more careful.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 10:17 PM, Joy Bahadur said:

Even though so many traders always emphasis on acquiring good trading knowledge but I don’t. Because, according to me despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, as a result the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. So when choosing a broker we have to be more careful.

therefore we must be careful of how the broker work to make us more secure and comfortable, because it is also a lot of brokers who do cheating, we must choose a broker who can provide facilities and good service such as brokers FXB Trading

FXB trading | Super-Tight Spreads

• 3 weeks later...

In Fx trading for ensuring a successful trading life there are many inevitable trading things we the traders have to make certain. Good trading knowledge is most needed  to predict the market with certainly . and we have to choose the broker which always provides security of funds , lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more that really comfortable to lead a flexible trading life.  

Yes, forex is a challenging business area. But there is lot of opportunities in forex market though it has high risk. There is lot of things to learn. Lots of news come which affect the price of market significantly. Sometime price will bounce to your stop loss and you lose the trade. Perfect invented robot cannot give you significant profit.  But all circumstances my broker CapitalsTrade helps me to survival this challenging market.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes of course there is no doubt that forex market is a challenging business area. As forex market is a risky, highly competitive market due to the volatility in the exchange rates of currency pairs. And again it is a virtual trading platform and the largest currency market around the globe. So a trader must have to gather proper knowledge, skills and training so that he can trade successfully in this challenging forex market.

• 1 year later...

in Fx The trading spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker, despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life if you don’t have a comfortable trading spreads. now I am looking for lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. 

• 2 years later...
On 10/19/2019 at 11:46 PM, L Moore said:

in Fx The trading spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker, despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life if you don’t have a comfortable trading spreads. now I am looking for lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. 

We must understand that doing our trades is not going to be easy for us.