Most of the time you will find, when you have taken profit on 1/2 pips
market will go further up or down and you will think I would have make
more profit if I stay few more seconds. It happens most of the time. I
am not for short profit taking. At least take 10 pips as profit and no
more than 10 pips as your lose.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's all right that we earn 10 pips because, there is large possibilities that this low profit can not be convert in big loss. So, this low profit is eventually good for us.

Exactly, and although small but if we can make it consistently will definitely be better. We should be grateful for what we've been able to get and we should also strive to improve our trading quality to get better again and most likely, profit will also increase.

• 4 weeks later...

Exactly, and although small but if we can make it consistently will definitely be better. We should be grateful for what we've been able to get and we should also strive to improve our trading quality to get better again and most likely, profit will also increase.

Of course, we shouldn't be a greedy trader. Hone our trading skills if we wanna get more profit. But we should remember, we must discipline with our money management, trading rule. Discipline is the key to success.

• 1 year later...

I don't really consider any profits low or high as a winning trade is a winning one, so that is important not the amount, i would be satisfied with 1 USD profit in any trade if it’s done with a proper way, but in case if we make 100 USD in a uncertain way than it won't satisfy anyone, therefore i also trade only with a quality broker like OctaFX, as it does not matter what happens to my trading career at least with them it is guaranteed that i will be rewarded if i do hard work especially with their rebate service of 15 USD per lot size.