DEmo Contest - TRy it Out!!!

http://www.tradingforex.com/page.php?page_id=104

Dont know - so it - liked the idea -
looks legit and so I applied - if anyone knows more demo contests out there -
do let me know - I love demo contests - gets you into the rush and no losing -
and I get to get the practice needed to be confident in trading on my own on a
live account!!! :D

• 2 years later...

Demo account is really the soul of learning, it won’t matter how much we learn but unless we don’t try it practically with demo account we are never ever going to be able to learn much so it’s very important and then when we have to practice then why not do it with demo contest. Whenever I want to practice I just start up with OctaFX broker’s Champion contest, it has monstrous prize of 1000 USD and it also give ideal learning facility.

I don’t need demo or even contest I just need determination and that’s what I have because I have joined Remote FX Traders program. YESFX has given us an opportunity to participate on there and we are taught complete detail of trading and that has really made me highly successful and been able to take part on their regular seminars and having daily conversation with senior traders and trainers, I am really getting better day by day and I am sure over the next few months I would be a complete master!

i think we should join in with demo contest.we can learn more lesson with this contest. but we do not lose any money. we can get some money for our trading. i joined with liteforex demo contest weekly. it is great we can reset every week. we always has change with it.

• 1 year later...

Frankly, I had not enough money to start a healthy live trading life! That’s way, after finishing my demo I was looking for a reliable demo contest! In addition, then I attended on demo contest of TradingBanks broker! Actually, I knew that TradingBanks broker is one of the most secure trading broker in Forex history and luckily I wined 3rd prize of this contest.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s important to practice and use Demo account option, but reality is that there are very few who are capable of concentrating on dull demo, so that’s why it’s so much better to have demo contest to bring in that excitement and motive for traders to use it. I appreciate brokers like OctaFX which is very special been regulated plus a true ECN as well, but above all have loads and loads of options for improving newbies and that starts from demo contest like Southampton Supreme which is just 90 minutes duration yet got unlimited prizes, so that’s definitely special and makes you wanted to be part of this and there is no rocket science to know how much better it’s from ordinary demo.

• 2 months later...

I love participating on demo contest because it’s something that really helps in working in terms of practice, I believe if we are doing practicing well then we can definitely perform well on real account as well, so that’s why we should try to practice as much as possible in order to increase our experience. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get great benefits with their large demo contest setup especially to do with Southampton Supreme, it’s just 90 minutes contest yet got unlimited prizes to be won, so definitely very cool and helps in every way for us to work out with in terms of practicing and the excitement is always up there due to the massive addition of prizes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/12/2016 at 3:16 PM, Gaban said:

demo contest in addition to improve trading skills with both the contest with demo then we will be able to obtain additional capital as many demo contest that give money rewards. This is very advantageous

certainly in the contest or with a demo account in our study could well inside. as I utilize a demo account in centroFX with MT5 platform as possible in order to improve skills and also the ability of trading could be better

• 9 months later...
On 2/12/2013 at 2:44 AM, mayoush.rifai said:

http://www.tradingforex.com/page.php?page_id=104

Dont know - so it - liked the idea -
looks legit and so I applied - if anyone knows more demo contests out there -
do let me know - I love demo contests - gets you into the rush and no losing -
and I get to get the practice needed to be confident in trading on my own on a
live account!!! :D

thank's for this information. 

maybe here anyone is interested in trading bonuses. if yes visit FXB Trading.