Join Our Trading Competition :)

The total prize fund amounting to 15,000 USD is distributed among the three winners in the following proportions:

First Prize – 10,000 USD

Second Prize – 4,000 USD

Third Prize – 1000 USD

Please note that it is not allowed to put forth more than one contest account. Such contestants will be disqualified.

The contest starts at 08:00 AM GMT, February 11th and ends at 20:00 GMT on March 11th.

Within the contest the leverage ratio will be set to 1:500

All open positions will be automatically liquidated at the close of the contest.

All members will begin with 100.000 demo credit

It is required to specify your real Name and Surname plus valid phone number upon any registration.

The three contest winners are those contestants with the highest rate of return during the contest.

The prize money will be credited on the winners’ trading accounts. After the contest results are announced.

• 3 years later...

Thank you for your offer! Hope, that will help the traders who are actually don’t sure about their trading skill and quality! By the way, now I am very busy with my live trading account! My trading balance is not healthy enough but good news is, I get proper ECN trading environment from TradingBanks broker, so I am hopeful about my success!