Tradingforex ??

I have tried out a lot of brokering companies - did my research - so I came here to check things out in search of finding the correct answer - who to invest with ie. Who to open a live account with.

So far I found a company sounds great - did the demo with them - tradingforex - they were very helpful - they have low spreads (which I understand is really good) - they are regulated by many - hmmmm what else - they have a bunch of account types - intriguing bonuses - oh and yes - it is also important the actual money transaction part - and boy do they have a whole variety of ways. Yes.

So if you have anyone that covers all those - do give me options to check them out as well.

Thank you all!!!! :D

• 3 years later...

If you are satisfied on their demo, then definitely you can go for their live service! I also used demo service of TradingBanks before investing my money for live trading! Even, all market maker brokers claim that, they are reliable! So, using demo is the best way to understand broker activities! Definitely, market maker brokers are insecure!