InstaForex.com - Broker #1 in Asia

Gaban

Insta Forex SCAM me of my Profits of = 1761.35$

And here is the Proof

insta4-1.png

They write CANCEL ERROR ORDERS when in fact all the orders are correct and filled at the right market prices.

They will take all my income to themselves.

Trading account number (login): 2188809

Investor password: HmcVPnQ

Server: 188.138.48.84:443 (InstaForex-UK.com)

So that anyone can login and see what i am saying is correct.

This just tells me they are doing SCAM and that anyone who will make profits will not be able to get them for sure :)

They do not pay profits and keep telling that it can take upto 7 working days this is just a tactic so that when you trade again you lost the amount.

Have you confirm it with their support client? Because During this process my transaction in InstaForex still smooth, and I can withdraw profit that I can get.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dominator4fx

Insta Forex SCAM me of my Profits of = 1761.35$

And here is the Proof

insta4-1.png

They write CANCEL ERROR ORDERS when in fact all the orders are correct and filled at the right market prices.

They will take all my income to themselves.

Trading account number (login): 2188809

Investor password: HmcVPnQ

Server: 188.138.48.84:443 (InstaForex-UK.com)

So that anyone can login and see what i am saying is correct.

This just tells me they are doing SCAM and that anyone who will make profits will not be able to get them for sure :)

They do not pay profits and keep telling that it can take upto 7 working days this is just a tactic so that when you trade again you lost the amount.

Have you confirm it with their support client? Because During this process my transaction in InstaForex still smooth, and I can withdraw profit that I can get.

Dear gaban,

Yes they will pay you as you are their agent. But we are just average Forex trader and we have no one who will listen to our problems. Yes i contacted their Live support and they have no answer.

This is because i guess their SCAM DEPARTMENT operates secretly minting money from Profitable traders income :laugh:

Thanks

Edited by Dominator4fx

• 3 weeks later...

InstaForex recognized as the best broker in Asia once again

Award_CIOT_expo.jpg

According to the results of the China International Online Trading Expo (CIOT EXPO) held in April 2013, InstaForex has received another prestigious award – the Best Broker in Asia.

The top-notch products and services for customers and partners have enabled InstaForex to maintain its status of the best Forex company on the Asian market for five years already. To date, InstaForex has been awarded as the best broker in Asia 9 times and got a lot of other awards and prizes, including the Best Retail Forex Broker, Best Broker CIS, Best Retail FX Provider, and other nominations.

This award is further proof of our credibility. Thus, the number of our clients and partners has topped 1,000,000 now and keeps consistently increasing.

We would like to thank the administration of the exposition for the granted opportunity and vote of confidence. InstaForex has always strived to satisfy its customers’ needs, so we will keep sticking to the policy of ensuring most favourable conditions and innovative services that meet modern standards.

• 2 weeks later...

InstaForex App

iphone_news.png

InstaForex is glad to introduce you to InstaForex App, its new mobile application for iOS.

InstaForex App is designed specifically for iPhone and iPad users, who always stay informed about the latest gadgets and spend their free time usefully.

If you are an active Forex trader and want to have a seamless access to the most important and interesting services by InstaForex, our new application is just for you! InstaForex App functionality includes:

• Price quotes

• Forex news

• Analytical reviews

• Forex economic calendar

• Market inside

All the parts of the app are automatically updated in the real-time mode, thus enabling you to keep track of the latest events on the international currency market. No matter if you are home, at work, or on the road - you can have access to InstaForex App from all over the world.

Install InstaForex App right now and stay connected with the whole Forex world!