This Forum Has Too Few Members. Any Action Plan ?

Hi admin,

This forum has too few members, just 300+ and thus there are not many postings, meaning that iif a member post some questions, he/she might have to wait a long time B4 getting a comment/answer, thus members will lose interest in this forum.

1 suggestion to increase membership base is if you can give us a referral link so we can refer others to this forum, and every mth, the top referral will either get 25 postings (by this I mean U manually increasing the winner posting count) or free banner/text link on this site.

1 suggestion to get more members to post is again give prize (maybe as above) to the post which contributions the most to the members (means posting which is most useful).

U and some/all of the moderators could be the judge of the winner.

Hi admin,

This forum has too few members, just 300+ and thus there are not many postings, meaning that iif a member post some questions, he/she might have to wait a long time B4 getting a comment/answer, thus members will lose interest in this forum.

1 suggestion to increase membership base is if you can give us a referral link so we can refer others to this forum, and every mth, the top referral will either get 25 postings (by this I mean U manually increasing the winner posting count) or free banner/text link on this site.

1 suggestion to get more members to post is again give prize (maybe as above) to the post which contributions the most to the members (means posting which is most useful).

U and some/all of the moderators could be the judge of the winner.

Not really sure where you're coming from topearn, as we are a NEW FORUM, less than 2 months old and are going strong...

With...

Lots of new ideas and many solid sites for members...

Prizes are not always the best way to get interested, motivated, dedicated, hard working members in a forum...

...usually brings in more trouble makers, than solid members...IMHO

We do appreciate all ideas members have and thank you for your efforts !!!

skylady ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I would agree with skylady. We don't need another forum filled with trash-talkers, and greedy slimeballs. That's exactly the type of people you'd attract if you start increasing post counts, and giving away free advertising, just for bringing in more people. Who cares what someone's post count is anyway? What counts is the quality of one's posts, and whether or not one is actually contributing something worthwhile when posting. Besides, anytime I've asked a question here, or made a comment expecting a reply, I've always gotten one quite quickly.

I would agree with skylady. We don't need another forum filled with trash-talkers, and greedy slimeballs. That's exactly the type of people you'd attract if you start increasing post counts, and giving away free advertising, just for bringing in more people. Who cares what someone's post count is anyway? What counts is the quality of one's posts, and whether or not one is actually contributing something worthwhile when posting. Besides, anytime I've asked a question here, or made a comment expecting a reply, I've always gotten one quite quickly.

So glad to hear you say this munnymachine, as our aim is to have a QUALITY FORUM, with a little something for EVERYONE... :v_SPIN:

skylady ;)