Vic Christie from South Africa

ballacholos

My name is Vic Christie and I live in Pretoria, South Africa. I am originally from Rhodesia (Now called Zimbabwe). I am married and have two children.

My goal is to make enough money on the internet to retire

Hello Vic glad you joined CIF you'll like it here, I'm kinna new here myself, I don't post much (I'm a little shy) but I do pass thru here every couple days to check things out, you do need to watch a few of these people here they seem to be a little (NUTTY). Any way good to know you. Pretoria. HAY: I think you live near me, I live about 60 miles (78 kms) north of Dallas Texas, stop on by we'll bust up a 6 pack....PEACE ... XTYPE ...

Edited by xtype

GOD's PEACE TO ALL

My name is Vic Christie and I live in Pretoria, South Africa. I am originally from Rhodesia (Now called Zimbabwe). I am married and have two children.

My goal is to make enough money on the internet to retire

Hello Vic glad you joined CIF you'll like it here, I'm kinna new here myself, I don't post much (I'm a little shy) but I do pass thru here every couple days to check things out, you do need to watch a few of these people here they seem to be a little (NUTTY). Any way good to know you. Pretoria. HAY: I think you live near me, I live about 60 miles (78 kms) north of Dallas Texas, stop on by we'll bust up a 6 pack....PEACE ... XTYPE ...

Thanks for the welcome.

I already had a few castles afte Australia were beaten by the Springboks. Well done the men in Green and Gold

:i_am_so_happy:

AdsDailyPro

Welcome to CIF :give_rose:

Thanks for the all the welcomes that I have received.

There is certainly a lot going on at this forum.

I hope it will improve my business decisions which have been going badly lately. 4 of the programs that I jouned have gone bad recently.

Regards,

Vic

AdsDailyPro

Welcome to CIF :give_rose:

Thanks for the all the welcomes that I have received.

There is certainly a lot going on at this forum.

I hope it will improve my business decisions which have been going badly lately. 4 of the programs that I jouned have gone bad recently.

Regards,

Vic

Hay Vic; talk about bad investing, I can locate a scammer in a hurry, but only after he's running down the road with my money. My latest one is 12 daily inv. I joined Aug. 24 and I think they started their scam 2 days later. I had $150.00 in this one. But I did get out 1 day before Best inv. went bad, thank you Lord! But truthfully I do ok in the hyips. I invesigate the sites I want to spend in by going into a lot of hyip monitors and reading what people are saying. and looking for other (red flags), offering new interest rates after the program has been around awhile, emails not being answered, etc. I normally manage 7 to 10 programs at any giving time, and about 25% will scam. I've made alot more than I've lost. Now I'm going to check out (THE GAME) to see what this is about. Good day to you all .....PEACE... XTYPE...

GOD's PEACE TO ALL