New to forex

Hi to all,

I am new at forex and need a good trader for my HYIP.

All members who trade forex please reply here or send me a PM.

Regards,

Andi21

Start investing with your free start capital: www.uia.net.au

Please enter my mobile number: 015203846928

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Hi I am new too, I have been forex trading for 2 years now

Thats nice to hear so how are you doing with the trading so far.. Have you earned good money ..making a living trading forex?

"He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm and ready
To drop KNOWLEDGE bombs"

• 6 months later...

Hi,

Its great that you are stepping into the field of Forex trading. Your first step should be to understand that you really want i.e. to follow the trading system routine you are making and you will continue to follow it for the long term. This could be a basic system for you for regular forex trading and will definitely work to help you driving lots of profits.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have earned 5.000 $ but for letting trading someone my money. I personally have only lost a few dollars by trying to learn and trade a real trading Marketiva account. I still need to learn a lot and stay interested and encouraged in forex market.

Start investing with your free start capital: www.uia.net.au

Please enter my mobile number: 015203846928

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Lack of knowledge in forex will not gain you but you’ll be stuck for nothing. Forex Trading is a zero sum gain market where the winners take all the losers well they just lose all their money.

That's why we have to learn, learn and one more learn, both we are newbie or expert trader. By learning, we will get more knowledge about forex, and we also learn from trading experience that we get from demo trading, demo contest or real trading.

• 4 weeks later...

Investors who are new to the foreign exchange (forex) market, should familiarize themselves with this market's characteristics and unique attributes. The forex market allows traders to buy and sell distinct currency pairs. No commission is charged per trade, the broker is compensated through the buy and sell price differential - commonly known as the “spread”. Below are a few guidelines to start trading with Swissquote - your gateway to the largest and most liquid market on earth.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1

• 1 year later...

if you are a beginner in forex trading then you need to learn and practice trading well. so that we can benefit from forex. First we can start trading in a demo account before start trading in a real account. with a demo account, we can gain trading skills. After that, you can trade in instaforex with bonus post for trade in real accounts

Since you are new to the market you should know that forex is not a easy business and you have to lay an solid foundation inorder to beacome a good trader, start with Demo account and apply what you have learned theoritically in the Demo account, so that you know how things work.

Since you are new to the market you should know that forex is not a easy business and you have to lay an solid foundation inorder to beacome a good trader, start with Demo account and apply what you have learned theoritically in the Demo account, so that you know how things work.

Yes, forex is not an easy business. forex is a business that has a very high risk. With the risk that we could get a lot of harm if we are not able to do forex properly. for that, we need to have good trading skills to be successful in forex

• 1 year later...

Hello Zweck! Yes, I am a Forex trader and I am really happy on my trading profession! But, I don’t understand your approach of posting actually. Whatever, day by day the popularity of Forex business have been increasing very rapidly. Im not an expert trader but I am making regular money from my six months demo trading experience, I found best learning environment into my demo from TradingBanks broker.

• 11 months later...
On 8/26/2009 at 7:46 PM, Andreas Zweck said:

Hi to all,

I am new at forex and need a good trader for my HYIP.

All members who trade forex please reply here or send me a PM.

Regards,

Andi21

You may invest in PAMM account  at and follow those traders that have track record of good performance over time.  This will enable you to earn from the forex market until you acquire the necessary skills to trade profitably.

Edited by ForexMartTrader

• 6 months later...

Which broker is good or not , right now it is quite difficult to make sure , because so many brokers are available and most of them are found to be scams. By the way, we can choose the regulated broker which is especially regulated by US UK or Australian. They are real regulated and always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.  

I have seen according to my trading experience despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.  So we the traders who are particularly scalpers always have to be more careful when choosing a broker. Scalping will be successful when you could make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

• 1 year later...

In  Fx trading for leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to ensure a credible trading broker which guarantee their clients funds.  That’s why now I am with LQDFX which always ensures superior execution for trading and make sure security of funds at any kinds of deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And from here I can use any kinds of trading techniques without any restrictions. so, I get comfort for all time when trading.   

• 2 years later...