Hello from Michigan

Hi karin, it is great to meet you. Can you tell us a bit more about the site that you will be building? Welcome to C.I.F.

Thank you! My site is www.kkprofit.com, an autosurf site offering 1% for 30 days. I will be adding a referral program as well but that will come once the memberbase grows. I am not new to autosurfing, lost alot from several scammers and have learned many hard lessons in the process. Several people suggested I come back under an alias so people would trust me, but I pride myself on honesty and integrity so decided that was not for me. I am coming back and hope those who trusted me before will give me another chance. My ROA is low because one of the lessons I learned is going with a high ROA is not a site that has any type of future. I do not invest in any other surf sites, that is where I lost before. My investment portfolio will grow as my program grows. Thank you for asking:-) People can check my site out, and sign up- upgrades are manual for now. The site is not completed in its design but can accept new members. Thank you for asking:-)

Please start a topic for your program in the autosurf thread. I'm sure our members would like to meet you and hear more about your program. It's refreshing to hear of someone that doesn't constantly change names and has good intentions. You are a rare breed in this industry. I will take a look at your site :)

468x60_1.gif

Please start a topic for your program in the autosurf thread. I'm sure our members would like to meet you and hear more about your program. It's refreshing to hear of someone that doesn't constantly change names and has good intentions. You are a rare breed in this industry. I will take a look at your site :)

Awwww...thank you!

I did change my site name, but not my name:-) I was kkprosurf and my son had tslglobaldailyads.

And you like cats, I know you are a good person!:-) We have 8!!!! If you have a fat kitty you really want to get some good quality food for your kitty cuz your overweight kitties end up with diabetes and other problems.

I will go post my site, I had hesitated because I don't have it finished.

Thank you Austin!

Karin

Awwww...thank you!

I did change my site name, but not my name:-) I was kkprosurf and my son had tslglobaldailyads.

And you like cats, I know you are a good person!:-) We have 8!!!! If you have a fat kitty you really want to get some good quality food for your kitty cuz your overweight kitties end up with diabetes and other problems.

Thank you Austin!

Karin

Yeah we've got our fat one on R/D. The problem is that any morsel of food that he sees in the house he eats....lol Oh well. Good luck on your site karin. I will keep an eye on it.

468x60_1.gif

Awwww...thank you!

Thank you Austin!

Karin

Yeah we've got our fat one on R/D. The problem is that any morsel of food that he sees in the house he eats....lol Oh well. Good luck on your site karin. I will keep an eye on it.

lol....then he just wants to be fat and happy!