How to make money in Forex

leenora46

Welcome to the forex world and I believe it will be a great journey for you. As you are asking for suggestions I must say that each trade is unique and each trader is different from another trader. So it will be imperative for you not to copy others but yes take suggestions and apply these tips in your own trading styles. Demo can be a great help for you, good luck!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most trader imagine that they have all the knowledge of how to make money in forex - however it is as yet important that you get the most ideal Forex trading training. This is on the grounds that the market is continually changing and trading abilities can simply be moved forward. Also, to learn the best, you require the best instructive resources and support. I am trading with MaximusFx which is a regulated broker. They provide 50% deposit bonus along with other trading facilities. 

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

Different Forex broker apply different methods to attract the trader to deal how to trade successfully with huge profit. Luckily, I get Forex4you to join in Forex after much research. They are very intelligent and supportive and offering four different types of account to choose which suites my trading strategy most. The very popular accounts are- cent account, classic, standard and PRO STP account.
I have opened a cent account first because I think at the first time I should have trade simply so, my broker gives me full chance to fast execution time which is only 0.91 seconds, free market analysis, trading indicators, no minimum deposit, instant withdraw, fastest money transferring system, low spreads, high leverage various platform of trading and many other opportunities which as a trader I must need.

• 2 weeks later...

We need to learn about forex trading, understand how to manage and analysis forex market. Forex fundamental and technical analysis are not easy in understanding, But Freshforex provided the simplest possible explanation of the forecast basics.Check the website for more information: https://freshforex.com/training/interactive/forecast/

FreshForex - fresh view on money

Forex is the largest currency market in the world is offering foreign currency exchange trades to the people on a virtual platform. But in order to earn money, traders will require a good deal of understanding about forex market and they also have to hold a greater emotion handling capabilities since forex is a dynamic and competitive market place. It is also essential to work with a reliable platform to ensure security of funds as well as earn consistent profit. Thereby I have selected AAFX as my trading platform since it is a regulated broker and offering me flexible trading facility to earn good money always.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Bill Lawry

• 1 year later...

In Fx trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping.    

• 3 years later...
On 5/29/2019 at 2:12 AM, L Moore said:

In Fx trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping.    

To be able to make income from our trading we need more planning.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...