The Best Currency Pairs to Trade?

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly peoples trade on the major currency pairs that are paired with the U.S. dollar including the GOLD and Silver. I think the Best trading pairs are

EUR/USD , GBP/USD , AUD/USD , NZD/USD , USD/JPY , USD/CHF , USD/CAD , XAU/USD (Gold) , XAG/USD (Silver)

What do you think?

My best trading pairs are EUR/USD and GBP/USD.

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly peoples trade on the major currency pairs that are paired with the U.S. dollar including the GOLD and Silver. I think the Best trading pairs are

EUR/USD , GBP/USD , AUD/USD , NZD/USD , USD/JPY , USD/CHF , USD/CAD , XAU/USD (Gold) , XAG/USD (Silver)

What do you think?

I use EUR/USD and GBP/USD for trading and i use market news analytic from FBS to help make analysis.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I like scalping, In general, the best currency pairs for scalping are those that are not prone to very sharp movements, or if they are, such movements are less frequent. In that sense, the best group for scalping is the group of major pairs , the most liquid and least volatile one is the EURUSD pair. so i choose pair when trade in Armada Markets

• 3 weeks later...

I like scalping, In general, the best currency pairs for scalping are those that are not prone to very sharp movements, or if they are, such movements are less frequent. In that sense, the best group for scalping is the group of major pairs , the most liquid and least volatile one is the EURUSD pair. so i choose pair when trade in Armada Markets

if scalping would be better if using pair EU or GU . both pair will provide a very fast movement so that we can properly scalping. and scalping is suitable for use as leverage 1:1000 like in instaforex

if scalping would be better if using pair EU or GU . both pair will provide a very fast movement so that we can properly scalping. and scalping is suitable for use as leverage 1:1000 like in instaforex

yes these currencies ahve very frequent movement and its best for scalpers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have seen lots of times according to my trading experience that almost all new Forex traders are depend on EURUSD. But, in my trading life, I do not like to depend one trading pair. So, I trade many currency pair in my trading platform MXTrade. Actually, here almost 50 up currency pair are available. So, my trading performance and trading knowledge is increasing very rapidly. I am also able to trade spot metal and CFDs in this ECN trading platform. On the other hand, I get narrowest trading spread for trading all major currencies. So, easily by using any kinds of trading strategy I can make profit in a short time.

• 8 months later...

In my trading career, from my first day of trading, I have been suing EUR currency pair because of its slow motion which is mainly considered as a bass pair in this market place. By the way, now my trading performance is growing very rapidly. Because, I am able to trade spot metal and CFDs besides 50 up major currencies from MXTrade as my trading broker.

In Forex market all traders select their trading currency pair according to their trading experience. Due to having small balances I at all times depend on EUR that is well known as a most profitable trading strategy. But, for increasing my trading performance I always like to trade various trading currencies that I am getting from my trading platform TradingBanks.

As a newcomer, I have to depend on EURUSD trading pair because of its slow motion which is considered as a bass currency pair in this financial market. But, sometimes, for increasing my trading capability, I like to trade various currency pair in my demo trading. And, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading platform where for all times I am able to trade 50 up major pair with spot metal and CFDs.

• 3 weeks later...

In this trading market, traders select to their trading currency pair according to their trading capability. As a newbie I have to depend on EURUSD. Due to having very slow motion, I am able to predict its movement with certainly. But, sometimes I trade lots of currency for increasing my trading performance. And, I have selected Trade12 as my trading platform where, it is possible to trade all major currency trading pair with spot metal, gold, CFDs and indicates.