Be a Professional Trader

Hi,

What does a successful week of trading look like?

If you have invested just $100 less than 5 days ago, you could have made a return of $716.

There is no reason you should not be benefiting from the lucrative world of Forex trading.Every day of the week that the market

trades there are new opportunities to take advantage of the

market's potential.

Don't miss this week's potential returns!

You too can learn how to take advantage of currency movements in the market with our free 1-on-1 training package.

Our package includes:

- A unique PDF Guide-understand the

markets potential

- A demo-account of $5000 to

practice your trades!

- 24 hour support in your

language

Let our experience show you the way. No prior knowledge is required to begin trading.

Copy and Paste below mention link in browser for Registration and

receive your package today.

http://bit.ly/MDL2fF

From,

IFOREX

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

We need a process to be a professional trader. We have to learn and learn to reach it. Keep spirit up and never give up. :)

Yeah, i agree with you. And i think a professional trader also still learn to get more knowledge.

Keep discipline and strike with yours strategy is the best way become a professional trader

Discipline is the way to success, I also know that there has never been a successful trader but no discipline.

• 3 months later...

Trading psychology is used to describe the way a trader thinks and behaves when a trade is taking place. A trader with the proper mindset will ...

---------------

Dustin Edan

cd duplication

A trader who have proper mindset about forex, surely they can trade well. Forex is risky business, we can't focus on make profit only, but we should focus on minimize the risks too.

To be a profesional trader, we should not give up and stop trying, don't give up and quit if we get loss, but we should continue to try and find better strategies, but it does not mean I should be risking my money, because currently many ways to make money from forex and managed in the forex world without having to become addicts and sacrificed a lot of money. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

With balance $100, then become $700 in 5 days is very impossible...

I'm not sure it could be...

Those balance is very small to gain $700..

It's so hard...

Nothing's impossible. But we have to think realistically, if we have good trading skills included in the see opportunities to get maximal profit, we can achieve it and for me, the most important is i can make profit consistently

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, being a professional is must!! forex is a place where we can't trade emotionally we have to be professional and take our decision accordingly.

Of course, we cant trade with emotion in forex trading. We must be able to control ourselves if we wanna be successful trader in forex. If we trade with emotion, we will get margin call, not maximal profit. We must be discipline when trading, try to keep using good money management

• 2 weeks later...

trade with emotion will ripe a fruit from hell... :laugh:

Do not ever trade with emotion, you should focus and use your best skill to trade...

Most of the trader like to trade with small spread, you can choose floating spread on Liteforex broker.

Let's open NDD,PAMM,SGD,or STP accounts

All these account is floating spread=best for scalping!!

With balance $100, then become $700 in 5 days is very impossible...

I'm not sure it could be...

Those balance is very small to gain $700..

It's so hard...

Yes, i think so, especially if we are new in forex trading.. I dont wanna make big target, the most important is i can get maximal profit consistently. Try to discipline when trading using money management.

Yes, i think so, especially if we are new in forex trading.. I dont wanna make big target, the most important is i can get maximal profit consistently. Try to discipline when trading using money management.

I also think so. If our starters, then we do not need to make a big target, enough to get a consistent profit. Therefore, we have much to learn and practice, so that we can get a consistent profit.

• 3 weeks later...

I also think so. If our starters, then we do not need to make a big target, enough to get a consistent profit. Therefore, we have much to learn and practice, so that we can get a consistent profit.

I think so, consistent profit is highly desired by the trader. not only the value but its continuity. therefore, I am now trying to add up knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
I think so, consistent profit is highly desired by the trader. not only the value but its continuity. therefore, I am now trying to add up knowledge.

get consistent profit is very desirable by traders including myself. therefore, I strive to continue to improve myself. one of which is a http://www.armadamarkets.com/how-to-trade-fx/video-tutorials/

• 2 months later...

get consistent profit is very desirable by traders including myself. therefore, I strive to continue to improve myself. one of which is a http://www.armadamarkets.com/how-to-trade-fx/video-tutorials/

all traders certainly wished for getting consistent profit. but to get consistent profit is not easy. we must have a lot of trading skills. therefore, we have much to learn. one is to follow the demo contest.

• 2 weeks later...