Be a Professional Trader

All trader wishes that they can be a professional trader..

But its very difficult and need more long times to get those possition. We just keep to make many practice.

Taking forex as a professional trader is very difficult and such decision should be made when you have full confidence on yourself......

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been trading in Forex using Holy Grail System for 2 months. After doing well research I got that Holy Grail Golden Eagle Strategy is the system in Forex industry. Trading is so easy for me when I have Holy Grail because it provides accurate trading Signals and let us win all the time. I am so amazed that, it also provides Re-Entry Signals so that we do not miss any chance to enter on Trading.

• 1 month later...

in forex to become a professional trader is not easy, because forex is a business that has a very high risk. the risk that we need to learn and practice trading well if you want to become a professional trader. so that we will be successful in forex.

Trading in forex is a risk, you have to be very aware that its not a risk free job and to be professional trader means your whole livelihood is dependent on forex trader, so make decision wisely.

• 2 weeks later...

in forex to become a professional trader is not easy, because forex is a business that has a very high risk. the risk that we need to learn and practice trading well if you want to become a professional trader. so that we will be successful in forex.

Trading in forex is a risk, you have to be very aware that its not a risk free job and to be professional trader means your whole livelihood is dependent on forex trader, so make decision wisely.

Forex has many risks. but that risk can be minimized if we are able to make good risk management. By having good risk management, the risk in forex can have minimal well. So that we are able to be successful in forex trading

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

become a professional trader in forex trading is not easy we have to have a lot of skill and a good trading psychology if we want to become a professional trader. important we have much to learn

It seems very easy to trade in forex but you have to have a proper approach towards it and it takes time to have skill and develop your trading sense.

• 2 weeks later...

before become pro trader, a solid trading knowlegde is a must. traders can find many information about definition of forex market, you may need more informative way of learning, a video explanation would be more interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbs7Khix9rM
contain basic fx knowledge including how to calculate profit/loss, how leverage affect our trading account.
you may want to check their forex infographic
http://www.armadamarkets.com/infographics/
it's more informative and a better way to learn fx market basic knowlegde.

• 3 weeks later...

It is not a cat walk that we just get up and start doing it because been professional requires loads of mental strength and ability. It is something very few have and I am one of those fortunate people but I got this after trading for 3 years and luckily I was able to survive mainly on the head of OctaFX broker due to their low spread of just 0.2 pips, stop out level of just 15% and margin level up to 15%.

One of the key differentiators between hedge funds and other investment vehicles is the use of leverage. Leverage can be your best friend one day, and your worst enemy the next. Everyone knows that leverage will accentuate both gains and losses. My current brokers Tickmill offer 1:500 max leverage, trade from 0.01 lot; I respect them for not offering an extreme leverage such 1000 or even 2000 leverage ratio, which obviously dangerous for any new traders, and none of any expert traders suggested such leverage ratio.

• 1 month later...

From my first day of trading, I wanted to become a professional trader in this trading platform .because; I do believe that it is not possible at all to make profit consistency with being professional in this stage. So, I have selected MxTrade as my trading platform where huge educational facilities are available especially the Forex eBook for being a successful trader very rapidly.

A professional Forex trader is not someone who makes money with each and every trade. Professional traders also lose. Thus, at Online Trading Academy like AcademyFT, you'll get the tools and expertise so you can begin trading on the Forex exchange like a Professional. They are the best 'market trading institution' teaching novice traders on how they can make profits in Financial platform.

We all have a tendency to make profit constancy by Forex. But, we must have believed that devoid of being professional in this place, it is not possible at all. So, from my first day of trading, I want to be a professional trader. That’s why; I have selected MxTrade as my trading platform where all trading amenities are available for becoming a successful trader. As like, this trading platform supplied me a eBook where I am getting the most accurate successful trading tips with accurate times of trading those are very effective for making profit regularly. From, here I also have gathered the proper psychology and the behavior of traders that helps me to predict the market with certainly.

• 2 weeks later...

It is absentmindedly factual, that devoid of being professional in this market, no one can become a successful trader. So, from my first day of trading, I am very dedicated to become a professional trader. And, I have chosen MXTrade as my trading platform where many didactic facilities are available for becoming a successful trader especially the Forex eBook. From this learning book, I have acquired the psychology and the behavior with essential terms and conditions that is very actual for becoming a real professional trader. Therefore, I am also getting successful trading tips from this informative lesion which I always in my trading time for making profit.

• 8 months later...

As a newcomer, I am very much dependable on economic calendar to get accurate news in Forex. Actually, for news trading we need more fundamental data in quick time. I always depend in my best economic calendar that I get from my trading platform Trade12 that always shows real time economic schedule.

So, I am able to take all take all important events and economic indicators that drive the market by using that. Therefore, it is very instructive to me to acquire knowledge in fundamentally which is very supportive to keep survive in Forex. Besides fundamental data I can also increase my trading analyses capability. Moreover in spite of having so much risky in news, I can make profit easily by using economic calendar.