Mobile Trading

Just seeing if anyone use either the HTC Touch or the HTC PPC 6800 smartphones for trading. In my area the choices are limited to those 2 phones. What I would like to use MT4 for charting then FXSoL mobile platform for trading. Unless there is a way to run MBT trading platform on one of the phones.

So in short anyone have any experence with either the phones for trading or the mobile platforms??

• 2 years later...

I am not really much of a fan when it comes to mobile trading since it’s an option that does not really give us all the tool, therefore it’s better to trade on terminal and especially since trading with OctaFX, it has one of the greatest trading platform cTrader, it’s especially develop for ECN trading and also has excellent up to date system and also great facilities that really help us in trading while we are also to know which trading session is ongoing.

I generally like been comfortable and anyone who has used mobile for trading will tell you it’s not comfortable, it’s good if no other option is available but otherwise no. I don’t feel comfortable but I still use mobile many times to trade because I do part time job and there I need to track my active trades and for that I am very glad that I have got a supportive broker in Nova FX, they have excellent Android platform that helps me gain the desired results.

Mobile trading facility is much useful for part time Forex trader. Though, I am a part time Forex trader so, I want to go with, which regulated trading broker provides mobile trading facility. Interestingly, I got good trading environment in my mobile phone even I can use my tab for trading from ‘TradingBanks trading broker. This is way, I can use my trading at anywhere.

Usually prefer to keep myself away from mobile trading and that’s due to simple reason as I don’t like doing binary trading on my phone, it does not give me freedom to analysis the market. So I rather prefer focusing doing trading from my computer and I am doing binary with top brokers and I found it because of following the greatest reviewer site Best Binary Broker, it really helps me keep up to the trend of which broker is doing what and all the features.

As a part time Forex trader, mobile trading is very important facility for me. But, unfortunately proper mobile trading facility is not available. Luckily, I get ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker which ECN trading broker has best mobile trading facilities and also tab trading. Honestly, now I can use my mobile phone for price action trading strategy because, I get actual chat pattern in my mobile for using mobile trading facility of TradingBanks trading broker. But, personally, I like to Laptop trading. Surely after finishing my student life I’ll take this profitable business as my full time job. There is no hidden fee, so I get best profit from this ECN trading platform.

Usually prefer to keep myself away from mobile trading and that’s due to simple reason as I don’t like doing binary trading on my phone, it does not give me freedom to analysis the market. So I rather prefer focusing doing trading from my computer and I am doing binary with top brokers and I found it because of following the greatest reviewer site Best Binary Broker, it really helps me keep up to the trend of which broker is doing what and all the features.

I agree. I can't concentrate properly using my mobile phone so I prefer doing trading from my computer.

• 9 months later...

As a part timer, I have to depend on mobile trading for continuing my trading. And, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker from where at all times I am able to trade in my android phone. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

Mobile trading is good, but its not very comfortable as its very difficult to navigate and there are also various links that are not shown in mobile.

Even though, I do not like to depend on mobile trading. But, it’s really useful way to trade in Forex as a part time device. I get proper ECN trading environment into my tab from TradingBanks broker. This is way, I prefer to do tab trading when I can’t use my PC. Forex trading is the most standard way of money making.

• 2 months later...

right now its mt4 i would say, that offers most reliable platform for smart phones, there was a time that there were platform for black berry and nokia if im not mistaken lol, but now a days its almost available for all. i noticed some mobiles executes a bit faster than mt4 maybe due to less traffic, im not sure, but noticed this on my hotforex account.

• 2 weeks later...

Mobile trading now days is an important thing because we’re not staying at home 24/7, so with having mobile system we give our self a good chance to make sure we can work in the market anytime we want. I trade with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding cTrader mobile platform which is really extraordinary and helps with working nicely. I don’t use it too much but whenever I am traveling or outside, I use it for closing out trades or watching the market and this is best way to gain experience but again if one ask for comfort levels then you can’t really replace Laptop or PC, it’s the ultimate form of things, so that’s my first priority but whenever I don’t have options I like mobile trading.

its not about the phones anymore, I trade lmfx which offers the mt4 platform which is available on windows apply and android operating systems. its widely available for any one, there was a time when there was Blackberry apps even.

I see Android and iOS devices are much popular now. And if a broker doesn't provide mobile platform on those devices, it could be a scam broker.

There was a time when mobile trading was just a luxury and many people use to do it out of fun or that type of way but now times have changed so much that it has become important requirement for everyone and that’s to do with people doing many other stuff along with Forex trading. I am very much similar with using of mobile platform, I use it whenever I am on job or outside, it helps me stay in touch while the greatest benefit for me or anyone is that I am using cTrader platform provided by OctaFX broker, it’s superb and have so many benefits to do with no slippage, re-quotes or delay at all in any situation we get into.

yeah i have to agree, with mobile every thing is accesible now a days, in the old days one needs to be pinned to his office or home to trade, now one can simply trade even under an umbrella on the beach its has its pros and cons, never the less, im testing the mobile platform of lmfx as of now lets see how it goes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2016 at 5:00 PM, usok said:

its not about the phones anymore, I trade lmfx which offers the mt4 platform which is available on windows apply and android operating systems. its widely available for any one, there was a time when there was Blackberry apps even.

I prefer like using MT4 than android trading platform, because using MT4 more advance using.

For android i just using it for monitoring my order. Using android version from liteforex trading platform very very fast and simple of using.

Mobile platform is always great tool to have for trading if we’re doing jobs or things like that, but we shouldn’t be using it if we have other options like Laptop/Pc, it’s basically good when there are no other options available. I always prefer keeping mobile platform installed, so that way I am able to trade whenever I want and from where ever I want. I am finding it easier through OctaFX broker with their epic cTrader platform, it’s really lovely with been highly smooth plus there are no issues over slippage, re quote or such stuff, so that only adds up to my benefit and makes me so much comfortable with the work and that really brings huge rewards to me fairly consistently.