What kind of trader are you?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

How much money in your balance for the first time you decided to be a full time trader?

I think need about 10k or even more?

I
am sure we can't ALWAYS make a profit at Forex in every trade. There
are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a
daily basis. It is the nature of the market that you will have some days
with gains and some days with losses. But if we can discipline,
patient, we can make weekly or monthly accumulative profit.

I am trading in Forex from two years and I am now full time trader. I prefer to trade with USD/EUR pair of currencies.

• 3 months later...

How much money in your balance for the first time you decided to be a full time trader?

I think need about 10k or even more?

I am sure we can't ALWAYS make a profit at Forex in every trade. There

are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a

daily basis. It is the nature of the market that you will have some days

with gains and some days with losses. But if we can discipline,

patient, we can make weekly or monthly accumulative profit.

Trading is not always beneficial, because as we all know that forex is risky business. Forex is not always profitable, but if we know the knowledge, we can get additional income from this business. With this

knowledge, we can practice and gain experience. Try to practice in demo trading or demo contest first. And do not ever invest all our money, better take advantage of bonuses offered by the broker, such as the

posting bonus from InstaForex.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a scalper, and right now using FreshForex that really suit me. Forex trading with this broker really comfortable, have a fast execution!

for you can try trading scalper in instaforex. with maximum leverage up to 1: 1000, trade with low spreads very suitable for scalping. you can try these brokers for scalping in using the bonus post

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I personally prefer scalping and i would say the blame/credited has to be given to my broker OctaFX as they offer such an incredible low 0.2 spread that we can make serious money even with higher lot due to almost no spread at all plus their rebate system basically it even a low profitable trade so much profitable since whenever we trade 1 market size lot we gain 15 USD benefit due to the rebate service.

• 4 weeks later...

I am scalper. I try to use scalping method in Armada Markets broker, this method requires the execution speed and low spreads so of course we have to choose the right broker. Scalping method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker perovide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot; minimum deposit 50 EUR/USD/GBP/PLN provide me the comfort to trade with my style without worried

Well. I am full time I mean professional Forex trader. I have already taken this business as my career. I was a loser as a part time trader. Because, I had missed the prefect entry points as a part time Forex trader. Therefore, now I am a consistent profitable Forex trader in my ‘fbs’ live account. My trading broker provides me low trading spreads, no slippage and zero spreads guarantees. Therefore, I can earn huge money by scalping.

• 3 weeks later...