Scalp-trading is very demanding

Scalp-trading is very demanding and requires a lot of concentration, constant monitoring of the price and very quick decision making. Also, short time frames used in scalping strategies, require a good grasp of trading complemented with sound technical analysis skills. It is not a place where beginners feel very comfortable as it demands from traders a good chunk of experience.

• 2 years later...

Yes, it could be very demanding and draining but at the same time when we think about profits we just really feel so happy that we could reach there. I must be said that we have to be really determined if we are doing scalping or else a quick way is just leading into losses only.

I am trading with OctaFX broker and they are just master provider for scalpers since they have low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and also have plenty of other benefits that includes having the smooth cTrader platform, it is wonderful with updated charts while also all our trading orders are executed instantly without any requotes or delay no matter what the market situation is.

Scalp-trading is very demanding and requires a lot of concentration, constant monitoring of the price and very quick decision making. Also, short time frames used in scalping strategies, require a good grasp of trading complemented with sound technical analysis skills. It is not a place where beginners feel very comfortable as it demands from traders a good chunk of experience.

Yeah we need to be very active in order to achieve decent results with scalping, I mostly rely on scalping as I am just starting my career so I am not attempting long term trades as it requires knowledge. I also like scalping mostly because of the latest scheme that I am using which is the risk free trade with Nova FX; it’s an offer where I get guaranteed refunds of first 3 losses that happen up to $500 so very useful to for me with scalping.

Edited by Loots Bosman

• 9 months later...

I think it’s only logical thing to know that the higher chance of profits we will have the bigger risk there could be, so we need to handle it and that’s the only way we are ever going to grow into anything big. If we don’t take risk then we should not be expecting quick profits either. I trade with OctaFX broker and they are pretty solid company with lovely offers that helps in reducing the risk factor and grows the chance of profit making. It’s especially through their rebate program (cash back(, I am able to earn 15 dollars from every client on 1 lot size trade, so that’s why I am so good in doing scalping with been very much fearless which is not possible in otherwise.

Yes, it is! Scalping is best choice for any type of Forex trader either it’s novice or expert. I am also enjoying this shorter version of trading. But, I am using this style for every condition of market. I just wait for ranging market to do scalping trading. Besides, narrowest trading spread facility of TradingBanks gives many opportunities to make better money from scalping.

• 2 weeks later...

Scalping is a technical trading strategy that is my foremost trading style which brings profit in a diminutive time. It is one of the primary earning sources for the people who are newcomer. In point of fact many regulated broker are not passionate to provide this opportunity. But I am very fortunate, because I can easily scalp in my trading platform Trade12 devoid of in front of any kinds of limitations.

This trading platform always ensures best trading environment for scalping by supplying only one pip trading spread. Therefore, I can trade all major currencies with narrowest trading spread. That’s why it is possible to me to make profit in a short time. So my trading life becomes flexible and profitable.

It is indeed very demanding, but that’s also the reason why it’s so profitable, so if we have ability than we can make it pretty big. I am in process of making it big with great help from TradeWiseFx Company, it is awesome with tiny spreads starting from zero while there is electrifying trading platform that further helps with scalping.

• 3 weeks later...

The whole Forex market is demanding, I believe it is very silly to think that any technique could ever be easy or simple, it is all difficult, but definitely rewarding as well, now that’s only if we are ready to face the hard part. I don’t think there is anything easy in life, it all has to be achieved through hard work and right approach, if we are good enough doing that then we can definitely make it big, so that’s why our main objective needs to be planning well, it will figure out the demanding part itself. I am into 5th year as trader and 3rd year with OctaFX broker, it’s all enough to work out trading especially the scalping way.

Due to getting profit very rapidly from all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a demandable trading policy in this market place. That’s why; we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading policy in particularly the newcomers.

as a scalper, I have chosen MXTrade as my trading broker where I can scalp at any major currency with spot metal and CFDs including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.

It’s true but I seem, scalping trading style is much risky. So, traders need to use this risky trading style after confirming their good trading skills. I use my personal trading strategy for doing scalping and besides, low trading spread facility of MTI Markets trading broker with zero slippage guarantee always motivated me to do scalping trading.

Even though scalping is considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy, but practically because of many restrictions this trading policy cannot use in a regulated trading broker. but, in my trading career, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker where I can scalp at any major currency pair with lowest trading spreads.

• 1 month later...

demanding meaning takes a lot? hmmm i would say scalping is ok, is fast paced and very effective, but it does consume lots of time, thats why i dont scalp much unless im infont of the terminal all day, i end up puting a trade or two, but usually i swing or position trade, and let the trade go for days. i trade hotforex too.

• 2 months later...

in point of fact, in spite of a profitable and demanding trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. by the way, I am very lucky to chooseTrade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by means of flexible trading spreads 0.1 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Yes, scalp trading could be extremely requesting and depleting yet in the meantime when we consider benefits we just truly feel so glad that we could reach there. I should be said that we must be truly decided whether we are doing scalping or else a brisk way is quite recently driving into misfortunes as it were. I believe it's just legitimate thing to realize that the higher shot of benefits we will have the greater hazard there could be, so we have to deal with it and that is the main way we will develop into anything huge. I am a binary options trader. For my trading I like lxmarkets.com broker. With the broker you can instantly deposit and withdraw the fund without any hassle.

Among several types of trading style scalping is one of them.  Scalping indicates to short time trading which takes a very short time to make profit. Maximum of the traders have another professions besides Forex. They need to check out both one. So they are known as the par time trader. As a part time trader they cannot invest full of their time on trading. That’s why it is so much popular trading system. As a scalper I selected Trade12 broker for me.

• 3 months later...

It's actual right however I appear, scalping trading style is much dangerous. Along these lines, traders need to utilize this unsafe trading style in the wake of affirming their great trading aptitudes. I utilize my own trading procedure for doing scalping what's more, low trading spread office of FXPM trading broker with zero slippage ensure constantly propelled me to do scalping trading. It gives me up to 100% deposit bonus and 500:1 leverage.

Scalping is a trading technique specifying in captivating profits on small price fluctuations, commonly soon after a trade has been entered and has convert profitable. To become successful in scalping we may need some extra support from broker like right tools, quick execution, low spread rate, live feed, direct access broker. I trade scalping with AAFX. It offers me 1 pip fixed spread rate on major pairs which gives me the freedom to trade scalping.

1 hour ago, Bill Lawry said:

Scalping is a trading technique specifying in captivating profits on small price fluctuations, commonly soon after a trade has been entered and has convert profitable. To become successful in scalping we may need some extra support from broker like right tools, quick execution, low spread rate, live feed, direct access broker. I trade scalping with . It offers me 1 pip fixed spread rate on major pairs which gives me the freedom to trade scalping.

for that learn well how it works to be able to make trading more understanding, and indeed as long as we continue melaksankannya of course the more discipline and easy in reaching profits in the fast termll, but everything is according to the way of work and ability, therefore I often learn and try by trading at FXB Trading broker