The only way to trade with high leverage

• 2 years later...

The only way to trade with high leverage without risking blowing up an entire account in only 10-15 trades is by trading with a tight stop loss. Trading without stop loss will “kill” your investment in no time.

No I don’t think this is right way as if we are using high leverage and also trading with high lot size then it will not really make things work and we will easily get stop loss hit so it will really make no difference and this will kill our account even after then normal way.

I am doing scalping with high leverage but with great support from OctaFX broker as they have low spread of just 0.2 pips and also their leverage is so high up to 1.500 but what takes the cake is their quick execution of all trading orders this is big advantage to have especially in news trading since there we are used to getting requotes but not with them.

Yes, high leverage is most suitable option for me. Because, I haven’t healthy trading capital. My trading broker ‘TradingBanks’ offers me 1:400 trading leverage facility. So, this high leverage giving me leading support to overcame my capital problem. I can trade here by only one pip trading spreads with zero slippage guarantees. This is way, I can earn enough money by small movement of market.

For me, using too high leverage is waste our time making money in trade. Because using huge leverage will decrease our profit on each trade. In my trading strategy, if we using 1:200 leverage, we must have at least $1000 of balance and just using %5 for each trade. Its great work and adopting this strategy in Liteforex broker. Exactly, I open NDD account there.

Anything can be working if the person has the right amount of knowledge and skills and this is possible only if he is determined to learn not just eager to earn. It is common that most look to earn but they hate learning. I am hardly much different but my mindset has changed as I joined Remote FX Traders program sponsored by YES FX, I was really not determined to learn but since been free I joined and seeing the enthusiasm and dedication of the instructors really switched me on and now I learn with complete passion and that has really launch my career into great space!

this is benefit of this market. you can think risky but you can see. if you has 1000$ you can buy 10 volume. but if it is 1:100 your power can encrase X100. but why you think it is risky. you still by 10 volume as real value. but when you get better or great signal. you can buy more and more. you can earn more profit, but do not use it too much. you cann't keep your order

• 6 months later...

Pragmatically, Leverage and spread are very important financial tools to choose a trading broker. Virtually, leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. I at all times like to trade in a high leverage for making profit instantly, that’s why I have sleeted MXTade trading broker where I am getting 1:400 leverage.

As I use high trading leverage for my live trading account, that’s way I am very sensitive on my trading entry points. Besides, I always avoid over trading. In addition, I use full volume trading leverage of TradingBanks that is 1:400 and surely it’s enough space for me to make healthy profit from my small trading capital.

Since my first day of trading, I like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk, even though; I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform MXTrade. But, in my demo trading, I took high leverage to see the performance how it works. Generally, leverage is considered as an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.

Since my first day of trading, I like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk, even though; I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform MXTrade. But, in my demo trading, I took high leverage to see the performance how it works. Generally, leverage is considered as an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.

I'd still suggest you to diversify trading using different brokers for example you can split your deposit and trade with Hotforex too, I use 3 brokers and make simultaneous trades on all of them

• 2 weeks later...

speaking of highleverage, some traders consider 1:1000 too high, take note most who offer this only apply on micro accounts i think on an average its for accounts with 500 usd deposit or less, then the leverage goes back to 1:400 or 1:500. the scary thing is i did see some marketing material of newly opened brokers that offer 1:2000-1:3000 now thats what i call CRAZYY!!

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, for making profit instantly we the traders are like to trade in a high leverage especially the traders who are newcomer. Since my first day of trading I have been suing just 1:100 leverage for avoiding loss, even though I am getting 1:400 leverage from my trading platform MXTrade. But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

• 2 months later...

Yeah I definitely agree with you mate, it is very crucial that we use stop loss with high leverage because if we don’t do that, it is likely that we are going to blow up our account, but if we use good stop loss then high leverage could be highly beneficial to use and could lead into some serious profits. I am using high leverage of 1.500 with OctaFX broker, as this is a sort of leverage that allows me freedom to work smoothly while another massive advantage is not having to make huge investment which becomes necessary without high leverage, so that is why it is so crucial for me to have high leverage with them and makes me comfortable.

I am not against on high leverage as like others new trader! Because, I know the real meaning of high trading leverage. That’s way, I never misuse this golden opportunity! Actually, I only use standard trading lot size when I am sure about my entry point! I use 1:400 trading leverage facility of TradingBanks broker.

• 1 year later...

yes, we do have to trade with the use of stop loss. we do not know when it will come so that risk with stop loss then we can anticipate the risk of forex trading. Thus, the maximum trading results we can get. and i am use FXB Trading as my broker and use leverage 1:500 is satisfactory enough for profit