They give 100$ for free.Would it be enough to start with 100$ ?

• 4 weeks later...

Yes it is possible because this is kind of promotions for new traders to open a account with them. You can open a real trading standard lot account and use this money to create as much profit as you can. You will be able to keep and withdraw your profit you create from this free 100 $, but not your free 100 $.

Start investing with your free start capital: www.uia.net.au

Please enter my mobile number: 015203846928

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that's enough, because with that amount we can activate the insurance like breakeven trading,

to avoid loses our money when we get margin call.

right, I agree with you,... With use this FBS promotion we can get back again our lost money ^^ And I think this promotion can make us more focus to get a profit from our trading account

I think that's enough, because with that amount we can activate the insurance like breakeven trading,

to avoid loses our money when we get margin call.

right, I agree with you,... With use this FBS promotion we can get back again our lost money ^^ And I think this promotion can make us more focus to get a profit from our trading account

yeah, sir.. but don't forget to read the terms and conditions before we follow this FBS promo...

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

For good skilled Forex trader, it’s enough initial balance that I believe. Because, I also started with the same trading capital. But in this time I got huge helped from TradingBanks, specifically their 100% deposit bonus inspired me a lot when I was with small capital issue. Honestly, double trading equity helped me to start with standard trading lot size.

On 2/27/2012 at 4:17 AM, Andreas Zweck said:

Yes it is possible because this is kind of promotions for new traders to open a account with them. You can open a real trading standard lot account and use this money to create as much profit as you can. You will be able to keep and withdraw your profit you create from this free 100 $, but not your free 100 $.

We the traders actually have to make sure to take any kinds of free bonuses from only regulated trading broker ,otherwise ti is useless to have $100-500$ which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.