You can follow my forex signals live and free with my trade copier forex robot / expert advisor EA. I publish my live statement to show you the money. Download the EA and the user's guide from my website :

http://www.robotforexsignals.com

Until mid 2012 you can use the EA on any mt4 broker account, demo or live. After this period you will have to open at least a small $1000 account with my partner broker Divisa Capital and trade the account with at least 0.1 lots ( 1 mini lot ) , but you will still be able to use the EA on other MT4 brokers at the same time. You will never pay fees or commissions. Please use the EA with no requotes brokers to have 1 -3 seconds delay only.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forex signals are rated as one of the most important aspects that are given bigger stress and importance once you get into the trade market. Since lots of individuals begin to trust such signals to present them with a definite strategy, the quest for free Forex signals commences. Without doubt, there are various services that offer free signals; however, this is considered short run reliefs because you never know when these free agencies are all set to bring down the curtain and when you fully understand the final thing, everything is over.

• 3 years later...

It’s so amazing to have free signal service as that can help us become successful in a short running distance but we must be very careful that we don’t mess this up with wrong signal service, I have the best solution which is that I am working with multi-award winning company OctaFX broker so whatever they offer is very much trustable and worth following and that’s what I do when using their analysis service and so far it has really paid off.

• 7 months later...

This is the first time I am going to place a review on anythingone. After several years trying out different methods and signal providers I truly felt that now I have found the Perfect signal provider for me. I started out using BuyForexSignals with AvaTrade (had to use this broker to recieve their Free signal offer) on a mini account with $500 deposit only. As of today, after 3 weeks only, I have doubled my account. Lucky to have this !!