restoring your losses, it is tough?!

Guest mohammadbadr

Guest mohammadbadr

restoring one's losses will happen undoubtedly, if he is following a specific convenient strategy that has a specific TP & SL values or depending on hedging instead, i mean when you lose one or two successive trades in a day or week, it is not a problem at all whenever you can recover the losses using the same strategy, as there is no strategy in the world guaranteeing 100% success rate, because if present all people worldwide were trading forex, the point here is not to be affected by the loss because you should use money management rules that enable you to restore all your losses with no problem.

Guest mohammadbadr

One of the common mistakes traders fall in is not calculating the stop loss before entering the trade, i.e many traders do not put a strategy of what will happen if price reversed its direction and moved against our predicted way, they hope they will win only, while they should predicts loss before profit to be able to deal with it if it happened.

If you loss a trade as long you follow your strategy. Its a good loss. Yeah loss its a loss but you loss more if you don't cut your loses. Even professional traders has loss 60% of the time and only earn 40% of the time. Now The big question is that if they loss more than earning then how come they still in profit. Because of cut loss. The only loss but minimal. While if they earn its earn big time.

• 3 weeks later...

If you trade. just use strategy like for example. know when to buy and know when to sell and put also stop loss. Then you can close the computer if you want. Lols. That is if your emotional. Because even if you put stop loss and buy and sell you still push your self to buy instantly if you keep your computer open. lols.

Guest mohammadbadr

We should realize widely that forex is not a game, and also we have to be aware of the hazards surrounding forex market and not just to follow these foolish ads saying that you will double your original capital in 10 days or something like that, if this was true, all individuals worlwide were investing their money in forex and not going to their works, you can make a good profit, yes this is true but it is logical and not exaggerated!

Theirs a difference between planning and strategy. I think others think they have strategy but actually they have plannings. strategy is adopting in situation when its not going as you plan. For example. You expect the dollar vs franc to increase so you buy that is your plan. Then you realize that the market suddenly swing. Your next move is your strategy

• 3 years later...

It depends on our mindset if we take it too seriously and just get emotional in trying to recover than it’s going to get worst and we could simply end up with absolutely nothing at all, hence it is so much preferred that we trade with common sense and instead of thinking as recovery just try to make profits and in that way we can definitely perform so much better. It automatically will get us settle to the score.

I mostly use OctaFX broker’s excellent tool of rebate, it’s a cash back policy which we get over the trades as we get almost 50-60% of it compare to the spread back while it goes up to 15 USD per lot so that helps so much.

• 3 weeks later...

Everything is easy for a person who has knowledge and experience but everything is hard if we don’t have that. I want to achieve good education and that’s why I have joined YesFX global, they have excellent training program Remote FX Traders, it is not only great to get education from but they have system which provides us with great rewards for hard work as we are given a chance to handle / manage €50,000 on their live trading account.

• 3 weeks later...

Restoring losses is tough but making profits is not so if we forget losses and continue to make profits everything will be covered. This was my friend’s advice to me as I used to lose often and in attempt to quickly get over my losses I was just blowing accounts after accounts regularly and when I finally decided to just seek for profits and forget loss it worked like a charm.

Also, it is obviously not easy to repeat because of the pressure but it is lowered in a big way thanks to OctaFX broker as they have mind blowing rebate service where I earn up to 15 USD per lot size trade and can use it as to make or restore losses.