little pips daily, are they efficient?

Guest mohammadbadr

Guest mohammadbadr

little pips daily are very good if persistent, for ex. i have tested a strategy to get 20 pips only daily on a demo account, it worked very well, i am trying to improve it as possible as i could so that it will be more powerful and stable, to overcome the news time and periods of uncertainty or no trend periods, if i can guarantee 20 pips daily i will work with it on my real account, and forget about all other strategies as it is more convenient and does not take long time to observe.

• 3 years later...

There are two ways for it as if we are doing scalping with high lots than even little pips are enough to make solid returns but in case if we are using low volume than itÒ€ℒs better to seek for more pips so we can earn money but at the same time everything should be done with common sense instead of greediness.

I target about 10-15 pips in a day with scalping and I am able to do this easily thanks to OctaFX broker with their low spread of just 0.2 pips, it is almost nothing since the moment I open the right trade it gets into profits due to this low spread and at times I can do 10-12 trades to get 15 pips because of such low spread.

• 3 weeks later...

Little by little is how big things are built no one is born rich by hard working he is able to achieve and if we are making little pips consistently then itÒ€ℒs good because this consistency will help us a lot in future. I was very inconsistent when I started but having been working with Yesfx Company, I got all my tension erased thanks to the epic Remote FX Traders program as that is the ideal place to get proper training which I received and now I am master in technical analysis aspect.

• 4 weeks later...

ItÒ€ℒs sad thatÒ€ℒs todayÒ€ℒs life there is no value of small or little things but anyone who is really successful or an expert will know how crucial these little points are because these can be the life turning things. No one gets rich or successful overnight itÒ€ℒs just match of little benefits or profits that does it. I trade with OctaFX broker and there I am get the chance to maximize my profits with their low spread of just 0.2 pips.