UWCFx - www.uwcfx.com

Goldenswords

I am not the Admin

Register and open a trading account of your preference. Start trading forex in a most secure trading environment and become part of the world’s largest financial market. And all this on our fast-paced trading platform that offers the best solutions for your trading success. We customized our trading accounts to your needs, offering you outstanding trading tools, a safe trading system and advanced technologies.

Introducing Broker

Grow your business with us

Just like NetRunner, Introducing Broker is also based on the idea of affiliates referring clients and further affiliates to us. The only difference is that the Introducing Broker is designed for legal entities willing to develop their network and establish long-term cooperation with our company.

Supposing you have a forex-related business with a large clientele base that you want to expand, and you have the ambition to invest even more energy in it, United World Capital is your ideal business partner. Grow your business through a reliable partnership opportunity, which offers higher commissions and better conditions than any other forex broker.

ib-scheme-bg.jpg

But this is not all. The time and know-how invested can bring promising enough results for you to become our Branch Manager in your own country.

We encourage your efforts and offer unlimited possibilities to

develop your client network

give you professional assistance with your referral activity

make referral easy for you with various advertising tools

refer clients to us for higher commissions than with other partnership types

reward the time you invest generously

generate business for us – and for yourself

even become our UWC representative.

The first steps to become our Introducing Broker

NetRunner

Build your wealth pyramid with UWCFX

With NetRunner you can create your own social network – and more than this, you can develop it continually. You as our affiliate can refer further affiliate partners to uwcfx.com, who will become your sub-affiliates.

Start referring clients and affiliate partners to us, and get 0.8 pips after each trade made by your referred client, and 10% of the commissions we pay to your sub-affiliates.

Multi-level scheme with unlimited earning potential

Level 1

Your direct referrals 0.8 pips

after each trade made by your referred client

Level 2

Your sub-affiliates' referrals 10%

of the commissions we pay to your

sub-affiliates

Level ∞

Refer as many clients and sub-affiliates you can – the opportunities to grow you network are virtually unlimited. And because many of your clients and sub-affiliates will also refer further clients to us, the 10% of commissions paid to them will stream to you without a stop.

How this works? See a few examples:

You refer 5 clients to us, and each of them trades 10 lots. This means that you will get about $80 for each referred client (0.8 pips equal approximately $8 for one full EUR/USD lot). This way you will make a total amount of $400!

Supposing 2 of your sub-affiliates sign up with our Refer a Friend scheme and each of them refers further 3 clients to us who will also trade 10 lots each, you receive another $90 (10% of 2x3x$150).

If 2 of your sub-affiliates mentioned at Level 1 also sign up for NetRunner and each of them refers further 3 clients who will trade 10 lots each, you will get $48 (10% of 2x3x$80).

As you can see, for such a scenario you can make as much as $538.

Start making money now!

Join Now

:rolleyes:

• 4 years later...

I've begun trading with with CM Trading on real account month ago. I got interest in their trading conditions, especially spreads. Most of all I liked their most user friendly platform which is available in different versions. I used it and my profit for through this month have increased almost twice. And I rather satisfied with these results of trading. https://www.cmtrading.com/

Edited by Jason Daniels

• 3 weeks later...

From my first day of trading I have been using MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits  with low transaction cost, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.             

• 1 year later...

Forex brokers make their money by taking a slice of the pie when you make a trade. The change in the relationship between two currencies in a pair is measured in pips. When you make a trade the forex broker charges you a few pips before actually putting your trade on the market. I opened my account with AGEA. Where I can trade with all major currencies.

They are offering traders a way to get into the mix with the banking network and purchase a currency pair to hold in an easy manner. They executes my orders instantly so I can’t lose the target profits. My relationship with my broker is very transparent, that is why I am doing good trading.