LiteForex.com

Sergei Shuvalov

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this time we should relax after week trading. how do you relax after trading ? i ussually go to swimming pool. after that i go to the coffee shop. choose the best seat and drink coffee , i think about myself, my life , my purpose. how can i get it. it a good time for me.

Having coffee break in pool is the best time for relax guys....

how to make plan to trading guys. how we can get it ? i realize i usually trade without plan. i do not stop and i don't know when i need stop.

this is very important. i hope some trader can help me

well as soon as you make some profit, just book it and get out of the trade dont try to gain more and more....

i see someone who can get big money with affiliate about 5K $ per months. it's a big money .

You can see my affiliate site that joined in lite forex affiliate prgrams..

you can see here: www.litefx.asia

It's on developing the content guys...

Lite affiliate program is really cool...

WE only bought a domain. Just domain name guys...

i think affiliate it is a way . it help you earn money ! it is the same sale ! you have customer you can get money ! you can do partime . and you can do anytime, any where !

I thnk so, affiliate can improve your fund and you can use it for trade...

But the affiliate program of lite forex is more best system because the lite companies can create a web site for us for our affiliate partner site..

• 2 weeks later...
New Year’s contest “Supermarathon LiteForex”

Dear clients,

188zyAps5.png

The most wonderful time of the year is coming soon. Unfortunately, this time is connected not only with pleasant cares, but also with big expenses. That’s why we decided to make a present for our dear clients and we organized New Year’s contest “Supermarathon LiteForex” with the prize fund of $30 000.

Soon you’ll be able to participate in the contest and double your profits. To do so, you’ll need to register, open a contest account and start trading. The more you earn, the higher your winning chances are! At the end of December we’ll find out who are the most successful traders. They will share the prize fund!

Regards,

The LiteForex Company